Skip to main content

Review: Aok Pur Beauty Wonder Wash Anti-Pickel Washing Gel


I bought this particular face wash while browsing through the face washes at Muller Mall in Germany. I bought this facewash mainly for my "hubby", for its "anti-pickel" (anti pimple) properties as his skin is quite acne prone. I also bought Aok's anti-pickel gel for him, which he gladly took. However, he refused to use the facewash, just because of its addiction to Medimix, so I ended up using it myself. And as the time went ahead, I think it was meant for me only, as a few months back my skin broke out very badly for reasons still unknown to me. It was the time when I'd changed a lot of things in my daily beauty regime, and one or two of those products might have reacted.
So, in order to reduce the breakouts I began using this facewash daily twice, and I must admit that it worked really well in reducing the broke out. It however didn't do anything to already erupted pimples, acne and ugly marks. But, I was grateful that it at least stopped the onset of any more of those ugly zits.

What does the brand say about Aok Facewash?


Aok pure beauty is the special anti-pimple-face care product with natural ingredients that leaves your skin irresistibly clean looking.


Effects:


 - Helps reduce pimples and blackheads after 1 day.
 - Uses the highly effective complexs to open the pores, heal the acne and combat pimples and blackheads directly.


The formula with lemongrass cleanses the skin thoroughly of the deep-seated dirt and residue of make-up .


Excess sebum is removed and the pores are refined


Application: Daily massage gently on your damp face. Rinse off with water.
Result: Your complexion is pure and irresistible - for a great look.

Price: Somewhere between 4-5 Euros

My experience with the product:

1) I loved the blue colored bottle of the product and thought that the product was also blue gel. But, after using it I found out that its just the bottle is blue, whereas the gel is transparent in color.


2) It comes with this flip open cap and quite easy to store. You don't have to squeeze the product out and spend any efforts in doing that, as it is constructed to place upside down. Also the bottle is see through, so you always know when the product is gonna finish.

3) It works quite well on pimples and acne, and helped a lot in stopping the sudden break out I faced a couple of months back. It is quite mild in action and works well in cleansing my face. However, it couldn't remove water proof makeup from my face and I still have to use cleansing milk to remove it first before washing my face with this face wash.

4) It has a very mild tea and lemongrass kind of smell, which can be easily overlooked at.

Cons:

1) It doesn't lather much, which might be a good thing for some of you. However, I sometimes feel dissatisfied because I couldn't play with foam while using it. (Not a con!!)

2) Availability: As far as I know, it is only available in Germany.

Overall verdict: I quite liked this facewash, and as it was going to finish soon - I'd been sulking lately in getting a similar one. I was quite surprised to see that Oriflame's new Pure range face wash smells a lot like this and also has somewhat similar texture. I've been using it too since past few weeks and so far its actions are almost tantamount to the Aok one, so I am quite happy to find a face wash dupe of this in India..lol!

Will I purchase it again? It is a decent product, but don't know when I'd get my hands on it. Till then, I think Oriflame's Pure range facewash can work for me.

Rating: 4.5/5

Have you used Aok Beauty products? Share your opinion and experiences with me in your comments.

Comments

  1. sounds interesting...Y are all des not available in india !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it is only available in Germany" - yes, yes, we understand... ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

    good review, and good product. and now-a-days you are bound to look more beautiful and use more make-up products (made in Germany), so it is perfectly logical to use this face wash too...
    :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SCARLETT

    ha ha ha :)) :)) Scarlett... :P :P Actually all my German products are about to get over. So, I have started serious shopping from India. Bought some products available in India this month and I must admit that all of them have been Fab. Will share them soon!! :) :) How have you been doing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...