Skip to main content

88 Eyeshadow Palette from The Brush Company

I ordered this particular palette from Amazon. This 88 eyeshadow palette is from "The Brush Company". I ordered it on March 31st, 2011 and got the package today. Below are some pics to share:

The package that I received from "The Brush Company". Note that it had written 'Fragile' all over it


The 88 eyeshadow palette package from The Brush Company

Going down the layers ;)

Ingredients present in the eyeshadows mentioned on the cover of the eyeshadow palette
This was how the palette looked like when I took it out of its cardboard casing. I earlier thought that I got some palette with printed design on its cover. It was after I took out the plastic wrap that I came to know that those were the remains of a broken reddish orange eyeshadow!!!

And this was how it looked like when I opened it. The remains of broken reddish orange eyeshadow scattered all around!

And here is the main culprit - RIP

Here is how the palette looks like after I was done with the cleaning.

88 Eyeshadow Palette from The Brush Company

88 Eyeshadow Palette from The Brush Company

88 Eyeshadow Palette from The Brush Company
Online Availability: Amazon
I'll review the palette soon, so stay tuned!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...