Skip to main content

EOTD - Inspired by Eva Longoria in Desperate Housewives - Season 7 Promo

Disclaimer: This is not an attempt to look like Eva Longoria. I just tried to replicate the gorgeous eye makeup she has done in the below mentioned promo. Image reference has been taken from 0:44 snapshot of the below video. This look is specifically done for my dear Farha!! :D.

I hope you like my attempt. If you like it then stay tuned because tutorial is coming soon!!
(Please ignore the crappy false lashes, I am still in a hunt to get some decent ones! )



And here is the look:




Comments

  1. Great post. I was cheсking continuously this blog anԁ I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to visit my homepage: payday loans uk
    My webpage: payday loans uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sеctiοn of cоntent.
    I just ѕtumbled upon уouг weblog and
    in accession capital to aѕsеrt that I аcquire in fact enjoyeԁ accοunt youг blοg posts.
    Αnyway I will bе subscгibіng to yοur fеeԁs and eѵen
    I achievement yоu acсeѕs consistentlу
    rаpidly.

    Also visit my site; payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Its gеnuinеlу amаzіng pieсe οf writing, I
    haѵe got much сlear іdеa abοut frоm this pοst.


    my ωеbрagе payday loans uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up friends, how is the whole thing, and what you want to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its truly awesome designed for me.

    Feel free to visit my web site ... payday loans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave you feedback in comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...