Skip to main content

Inglot custom eyeshadow palette - Review, Photos, Swatches

I got this particular palette made while my last trip to Delhi at Inglot's store - SelectCity Walk. This was my first experience with the Inglot store and all thanks to Rati, I had a wonderful time there. :)

Now,coming to the palette, this also happens to be my first custom made palette too. I got three colors included in this palette and after that got another separate shade, just because I absolutely adored it.
So, below is the palette, some photographs and swatches of the eyeshadows and a quick review ahead.


From left to right: #382, #430, #422

Below is the extra shade that I got and the swatch:

AMC #64

You can see it gives good amount of fall out, so have to be extra careful in using it.
#382(Matte) is a beautiful matte red colored shade. Though it gives matte finishing, it is decently pigmented, glides well and is quite smooth on application. The red is also not very scary on eyes, but it depends on how you build the color too. I usually apply one stroke and blend it well, which gives a beautiful flush to my eyes. Below is how I used it once as a smudged liner on my eyes:


#430(Pearl) is a gorgeous golden color, which is a perfect gold shade. It is a bit shimmery-satiny and looks really beautiful on application. I applied this shade at the center of my lids to create Eva Longoria's Desperate Housewives Season 7 promo look below:


#422 (Pearl) is a beautiful satiny deep brown shade that has bit of elements of grey and taupe in it. Perfect to create a semi-smokey eye look.

#AMC 64 shade is a shimmery black eyeshadow with golden shimmers into it. I absolutely fell in love with it, the moment I saw it in the huge array of eyeshadows displayed at the Inglot's store and got it immediately.

My experience with these eyeshadows:

I absolutely love the palette. The quantity and quality of the shades are amazing. I find the build of the palette quite strong, that also has a wide mirror below its cover for you to see and do the touch ups. However, it didn't come with any sponge applicator, which is actually good as I usually never use them!! :P
I guess all the four shades along with the palette costed me somewhere around INR 1800-1900/- bucks, which is pretty good as the quantity is 1.8 grams each.

Below are some pros and cons of Inglot eyeshadows:

Pros:

1) I love the texture and pigmentation of all of the eyeshadows I got from Inglot. They are beautifully pigmented and are buttery smooth in the texture that glide on skin well even without a primer and can be built up to create the desired depth of the shade you want.
2) These eyeshadows stay pigmented without creasing for a good long 3-4 hours, when I've applied them  on eyes by just using foundation as a base, which is pretty good. I am sure with a decent eyeshadow primer, they'd stay that way for much longer duration. Also, after few hours of wearing them, they never creased but faded decently on my eyes.
3) Inglot cosmetics are free from parabens, which definitely makes them a great and safe buy.
4) Price is quite reasonable for the quality and quantity you get.
5) They don't test on animals

Cons:

1) Availability: Inglot counters aren't available all around India and I desperately wish them to come to Bangalore

2) The shade AMC #64, though being a gorgeous shade with golden shimmer, doesn't stay that way for long. Blame it on fall outs or something else, the golden shimmer gets wiped off my eyes within a few blinks, leaving just powdery black shade behind.

3) I wish they could have given some names to these eyeshadows, as I find it really tedious to remember the numbers. Add to it the normal and AMC thing, makes it somewhat irritating to keep them all safely in my memory. Instead of AMC #64, I'd have preferred calling it something like Black Pixie!..I know not very innovative, but atleast some name to remember well!!

Rating: 4/5

Overall verdict: I really love these eyeshadows and I wish I'd have bought more from them! I definitely recommend this to all the beauties who don't want to spend too much money getting good quality eyeshadows. These are decently priced and are real fine quality eyeshadows that I'd definitely recommend you to get!

Have you used Inglot Eyeshadows? Share your experience with me in your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes