Skip to main content

Lotus Herbals Professional unveils the future of Skin care – PHYTORx™ Botanical Prescriptions

Lotus Herbals has launched India’s First Preservative-free Artificial Fragrance and Color-free Skin Care Range.
Lotus Herbals: PHTYORx™ range
Lotus Herbals Professional, a division of Lotus Herbals, India’s leading natural care brand has introduced its revolutionary PHTYORx™ range of skin care products. Considered to be the “Future of Skin care,” PHYTORx™ is a range of prescription- based products that are potent, pure and safe organic skin care formulations.

The entire PHTYORx™ range employs potent organic formulations, that administer higher concentration of active botanicals in each product to provide safe and natural care effectively. Each product in this range is free of chemical preservatives, artificial fragrance and color, making it one of the finest natural care product range available in the market place.

Mr. Nitin Passi, Director, Marketing and Sales, Lotus Herbals, says, ”We are delighted to launch PHTYORx™, India’s First Preservative-free, artificial fragrance and color-free organic skin care range. We are confident that this innovative range will be well accepted by beauty care professionals, Salons and Spas and cater to the needs of consumers who are seeking effective natural care beauty treatments and products.“

The products in the PHTYORx™ range consists of daily morning and evening regimen in the form of Deep Cleansing Face Wash, Clarifying & Soothing Toner, Deep Moisturizing Crème and Herbcomplex Daily Protective Lotion with SPF 15.

Products for weekly regimen include Skin Brightening Exfoliator. Also on offer are

  • Treatment crèmes, 
  • Anti Blemish creme, 
  • Anti-Ageing creme, 
  • Clarifying Acne & Pimple creme, 
  • Eye Contour Rejuvenating crème and 
  • Skin Brightening & Clarifying Essence.

PHYTORx™ range is available at leading Spas and beauty salons across the country.
Lotus Herbals PHTYORx™ range - Clarifying and Soothing toner

Prices range between Rs.225/- for a Herbcomplex Daily Protective Lotion and go upto Rs.425/- for a clarifying and brightening essence.
Lotus Herbals PHTYORx™ range - Daily Deep Cleansing Facewash


So visit the nearest Salon that stocks Lotus Herbals Professional products and experience the joy of being pampered with path- breaking skin care products!


(As per the press release) 



Lotus Herbals Salons in Bangalore:


Click on image to get large view

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

    Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

    Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

    Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

    Review: Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara in Oynx

    About Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Primary Benefits of Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara: Will not clump, flake or glob Long-wearing Patented brush provides superior lash definition Price: $16.95 Quantity: 8ml What Makes Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Unique? Brushes make all the difference with makeup application, especially with mascara! Motive's new Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara will define, separate and lengthen your lashes like never before. The secret is in the revolutionary High-Definition brush with rubber bristles that fans out and lengthens each lash as it sweeps on mascara from root to tip. No more clumps or globs, just beautifully defined long lashes. My experience with this mascara: I got this mascara a couple of days back and I've been using it since then daily for office wear. I've found the mascara quite impressive in its own unique way. The first thing that I noticed about the mascara was its packaging. The t...