I bought this particular shade, while it was on offer Buy one get one free! I paid for this shade and got another one free with it, which I'd review soon. Coming to this nail paint, I really like the brownish pink shade that really flatters my skin tone well on my hands.
Quantity: 9ml
Price: INR 100/-
How to apply?
Shake gently, apply 2 coats
Warning: Flammable, Keep away from heat or flame
Below are some pics of how it looks on me:
Below are certain points on my experience with this nail lacquer:
Pros:
1) The lacquer dries up within 2-3 minutes of application, which is quite nice.
2) With just one coat of application, I can expect the lacquer to stay like that for at least 3-4 days.
3) The best thing about both streetwear lacquers is that they never chip off. With the passage of time, these nail lacquers just fade on my nails, but never give any ugly chipped look to them, which I find really good.
4) I like the thin brush of the nail lacquer, as it gives me a lot of control over the application.
5) This range of nail lacquers from streetwear are decently priced for the quantity and quality you get.
Cons:
- No ingredient list
Rating: 4/5
Will I purchase it again? Yes, definitely!
Have you tried Streetwear nail lacquers? Share your experience with me in your comments.