Skip to main content

Tutorial: Eva Longoria Eye Makeup in Desperate Housewives Season 7 Promo


Hello girls,

Here is my attempt to try eye makeup done by Eva Longoria in this promo of Desperate Housewives season 7.

I tried to get the look as close as I can, but it might not be exact of what she had. I had quite a lot of fun trying to do this look. Also it happens to be my first attempt in trying a celebrity look! I've also used lots of pink on my face to go with the eyes, just because I like it this way. The complete face look of Eva Longoria requires lot of bronzer and highlighter, nude lipstick and gloss. So, feel free to experiment with the look. And, here goes the look and the tutorial



Products used:

Eyes


Face


Lips

Here are the steps I did to create the eye makeup:

1) Prime and powder your lids to create that perfect canvas for eye make up pop up well and stay for long hours.

2) Take a white eye liner pencil and just apply a little on the brow bone, blend it with the fingers.


3) Take a matte highlighter shade and highlight your browbone.


4) Now, take the dark brown shade and using a fluffy brush apply it all along the socket. Blend the shade outwards along the outer corner of eye to define your eyes well.



5) Now take the golden eyeshadow and apply it on the inner half of your eyes.
I used Inglot eyeshadow #430

6) Take the bronze eyeshadow and apply it on the outer part of the eye lid.


7) Blend all the colors well and remove any harsh edges that you find.

8) Now take a black eye liner pencil and line your eye lids using it.

9) Take a black liquid liner and line your eyelids staying close to your lash line.

10) Apply mascara to both upper and lower lashes

11) Take golden eye pencil and line your waterline. You can also use any nude shade eye pencil that is waterline safe.

12) Apply false eyelashes if you want.


And here is the finished look:



I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and like the look! Please let me know your views in your comments!


Thank you!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...