Skip to main content

Beauty Diaries International Giveaway – Win Sigma E25 Travel Blending Brush CLOSED NOW

Hi Friends,

I hope you guys are doing well and I really really want to THANK YOU so much for all your lovely comments and support. Today, I am really super excited and happy to announce my first international giveaway, which is being kindly sponsored by Sigma Brushes.

We all love to get a flawless eye makeup, and that impeccable eye look with the best blending of colors and shades comes from the skills, patience and of course the brush you use.
Sigma E25 blending brush claims to give you exactly the same, and yes that is the prize for this giveaway too - Sigma E25 Travel Eye shadow blending brush. Excited? If you already own one, you can still enter the contest and win it to gift it to your dear friend, mom or sister!! :)

Let’s check out the details below:

About Sigma E25 Blending Brush:

Oval-shaped brush with gently chiseled sides. Blends and softens the look of powder or cream shadows. Ideal to apply eye shadow primer, base eye shadow colors, and blend harsh lines.

Sigma E25 blending brush is comparable to any high end blending brush you’d like to have in your make up kit. It is strong and sturdy with soft bristles that are apt enough to make your eyeshadows blend like a dream. Sigma E25 travel blending brush can be taken along in your bag, anywhere you go and can be used any time you want to.

Check out a closer look below:

Now, let us see how you can qualify to become a proud owner of this amazing brush! You need to do certain quick and easy things to enter this giveaway and it won't cost anything to you, I promise! ;)

Rules for the giveaway:

Mandatory entries (Gives each of you 2 points):

1) You need to be a public follower of my blog using Google friend Connect (GFC). Check it on the sidebar. You need just two simple clicks to do that, no rocket science. (1 point)

2) Enter your email ID in the form below so that I can contact you in case you win! ;) Don't worry your contact info will reach safely to me and never go public! (1 point) 

Additional Entries

3) Like “Beauty Diaries” Page on Facebook . You can like the page from this post only, check the FB page on the sidebar. Just click on the like button and you are done. Enter your Facebook name in the form once you are done with this.(2 points)

4) Follow me on twitter @calicoaster (1 point).

5) Tweet about the giveaway  and enter the URL in the form. To know the URL, you need to click on the time of your tweet, go to the address bar, copy the link and post it in the form.(2 points)

6) Follow me on the Network Blogs, and enter your Facebook name. (1 point)

7) Post about this give away on your side bar and enter the URL of your blog.(5 points)

8) Do a blog post of this giveaway  and enter the URL of the post.(10 points)

9) Subscribe to my blog using the email subscriber option and click on confirm button (5 points)

Total you can have 28 points!! This giveaway is international that means anyone who can read this can enter too. The giveaway will end on June 26th, 2011, IST (on my b'day..yayee). The winner will be chosen using random.org. So, you see, the more are your points - more are your chances to win, simple maths! So, there you go guys and All The Best!!! :)

Note: I will accept only 1 form entry from each one of you, so please enter all the details correctly in a single go. If you face any issues, feel free to send me an email at calicoaster@kims.mp (Yes, it sounds funny but its a valid email ID and I receive all my emails on this! :) ).

Update: This Giveaway is closed now. 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...