Skip to main content

L’Occitane Introduces Exclusive Plum Blossom Range from Brignoles

L’Occitane invites you  to discover a new fragrance  collection, inspired by  the beautiful, fragrant plum  blossoms from Brignoles  in Provence To pay tribute to the Brignoles  plum trees. L’Occitane pairs  the delicate fragrance of its flowers with the delicious flavour of its fruit  in a delicious collection.

1) Plum Blossom EDT:100 Ml:Rs 2,995

This eau de toilette celebrates the return of sunny days, when the flowering blossoming plum trees enchant the landscapes with their white petals.
A deliciously floral fragrance with sweet fruity notes.

2) Plum Blossom Shower Gel: 200 ml : Rs 1,195

Show off silky skin  on sunny days! On contact with water, this shower gel transforms into a perfumed foam that cleanses and exfoliates thanks to its fine almond shell particles.

3) Plum Blossom Moisture Gel : 250 ml: Rs 1,595

A soft caress  for your body This velvety and nourishing gel melts into the skin to deliver suppleness, softness and comfort. Your skin is left silky and deliciously perfumed with floral and fruity notes.

4) Plum Blossom ROLL ON : 10 ml:Rs 1,350

To enjoy its sunny fragrance anywhere, anytime  The “plum blossom” fragrance comes in an intense formula in a roll-on to sweep lightly over pulse points on the skin.

5) Plum Blossom Lip Gloss :15 ml: Rs 850

Lips kissed in softness Enriched with plum kernel oil, this delicious creamy gloss dresses the lips in a hint of colour for an irresistible smile.

Availability at L'Occitane Stores:

New Delhi:
69 A, Khan Market
New Delhi - 110003
Ph : 011 43084695

DLF Promenade Mall
Shop no. 130 A, Ground Floor
Vasant Kunj
New Delhi - 110070
Ph no : 011 41042450

G 48,
Selcect Citywalk
Saket
New Delhi
www.loccitane.in

Bangalore:

Shoppers Stop Bannerghatta
Commerce@mantri, ground Floor, N.S.Palya
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru-560076

Shoppers Stop Koramangala 
Shopper stop Ltd NO.32, Salapuria Tower II,
Bangalore usker hosur Road,
Koramangalam Industrial Layout
Bangalore-560034

Kolkata:

Shoppers Stop South City Mall
Block - 375, Prince Anwar Shah Road
Jadavpur
Kolkata-700068

Ludhiana:

MBD Neopolis
G-17
Ferozpur Road
Ludhiana
016 15 02 22 41

Note: PR Info

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...