Today I won't be reviewing this product here as I don't think I tested it enough to qualify it for a review. But, I can definitely share my experience with you guys here on how I felt about Franc Essential Exfoliate from the sample I got to use. I received a sample sachet of it a couple of days back.
About Franc Essential Exfoliate
Gently promotes glowing skin
For all skin types
A regular-use ‘deep clean’ that rejuvenates the skin. Franc Exfoliate uses ultra fine bamboo beads to gently bring away dry, flaky cells and remove stubborn, ingrained impurities, while natural oils nourish the skin to leave it soft, smooth and glowing.
To Use
After cleansing, gently massage into damp skin for one to two minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with balancing mist and your choice of nourishment. Use at least once a week, depending on skin type.
Customers say “the tiny grains massaging my skin are so luxurious.”
Ingredients
Purified Water, Emulsifying Wax, Sweet Almond Oil Organic, Macadamia Oil Organic, Bamboo scrub particles – ultrafine, Vegetable Glycerine, Glyceryl MonoStearate, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapefruit seed extract, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Rose E.O., Sandalwood E.O., Geranium E.O., Lavender E.O.
Price: $30
| Website image |
Gently promotes glowing skin
For all skin types
A regular-use ‘deep clean’ that rejuvenates the skin. Franc Exfoliate uses ultra fine bamboo beads to gently bring away dry, flaky cells and remove stubborn, ingrained impurities, while natural oils nourish the skin to leave it soft, smooth and glowing.
To Use
After cleansing, gently massage into damp skin for one to two minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with balancing mist and your choice of nourishment. Use at least once a week, depending on skin type.
Customers say “the tiny grains massaging my skin are so luxurious.”
Ingredients
Purified Water, Emulsifying Wax, Sweet Almond Oil Organic, Macadamia Oil Organic, Bamboo scrub particles – ultrafine, Vegetable Glycerine, Glyceryl MonoStearate, Apricot Kernel Oil, Grapefruit seed extract, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Rose E.O., Sandalwood E.O., Geranium E.O., Lavender E.O.
Price: $30
| The sample sachet of Franc Essential Exfoliate |
My experience with Franc Essential Exfoliate
With the sachet I received, I could use it only twice and it definitely left me wanting for more. The first time I took the scrub out, I had to look back at the sachet again to see if it was really a scrub as it looked like a cream to me. But, as soon as I began massaging it on my wet face, I could feel the fine granules of the scrub, which were quite soothing and exfoliating at the same time. The good thing about this exfoliate is that the granules are extremely minute - the size of crystallized salt particles or you can think of semolina (sooji in hindi) too, and quite dense in the cream that worked evenly on my skin. It had a bit citrusy smell which I liked a lot as I love citrus essences and fragrances, particularly in summers.
This exfoliate worked quite well, and I could feel the softness and subtle glow on my skin both the times I used it, which attributes to its effectiveness in nourishing my skin and removing impurities and dead skin cells too.
The best thing about this scrub is its soft texture and minute granules that are gentle but effective enough to exfoliate the skin well. Most of the scrubs I've used till date used to have somewhat coarse granules that I couldn't use during my acne and breakout times. But, with the fine salt like granules in this exfoliate, I feel it can work well for people who have acne or pimples, as it gives a lot of control on the massaging and how one wants to work on a particular part of the face.
The citrus smell gave a relaxing and soothing effect to my skin and senses. Also, the scrub didn’t dry out my skin at all. It left my face quite moisturized and I didn’t feel any need of applying moisturizer after using this. I have oily/combination skin, so can’t tell how it would fare on dry skin beauties.
I love the fact that it is made up of all natural and organic ingredients. It does not contain SLS or artificial fragrances. Also Franc Essentials is a cruelty free brand.
The only issue I could think of from this scrub is the availability. You may check online stores to see if you can get the product shipped at your place.