Skip to main content

Orchid Blue Mineral Cosmetics Eyeshadows - Whispers, Iced Violet Swatches, EOTD

Since I've already reviewed three of the Orchid Blue Mineral Cosmetic Eyeshadows here, I thought of putting on swatches and an EOTD today for the other two eyeshadows called - Whispers and Iced Violet today. Check them out below:


1. Whispers (034): It is a pale ice blue eyeshadow, that looks quite beautiful on application. It has very fine shimmer that catches and reflects light and gives an overall pretty look. Perfect for highlighting.

Website image



2. Iced Violet Eyeshadow: A lovely lavender pink eyeshadow with very fine and subtle shimmer that looks quite pretty on application.


From Left to right: Whispers, Iced Violet
Below is how they look on my eyes:


Iced Violet all over my lid up to the crease

Whispers on the inner corner and browbone
Both Together
These were the swatches, look and description of eye shadows - Whisper and Iced Violet. I love these eyeshadows for the same reason I loved the other three - Awesome pigmentation and good staying power. Iced violet is a beautiful lavender pink eyeshadow whereas whisper is a soft shimmery eyeshadow that is pale iced blue with a bit frosty finish. Both can work perfectly for day and night wear.

To know more about the texture and details of these eyeshadows you can check my review here. I've reviewed the eyeshadows from Orchid Blue Mineral Cosmetics here. The shades reviewed are - Crystal Ice, Sand & Surf and Swiss Mocha.

Have you tried Orchid Blue Mineral Cosmetic Eyeshadows? Share your opinion and experience with me in your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...