Skip to main content

Product of the day: Oskia's Get Up And Glow Serum


Quantity: 30ml 
Price: £64.50

Ingredients: Instant Radiance, Energy & Protection Booster With MSM, Ribose, Butterbur, Swiss apple stem cells

An instant revitalizing and energising serum, enriched with youth-boosting nutrients and peptides that visibly brighten skin after only one application. Oskia’s unique dual approach actively illuminates and firms, evens skin tone, smoothes the appearance of fine lines and protects against everyday environmental, seasonal and lifestyle damage, while also providing essential cell nutrients. This refreshing serum leaves skin looking brighter, healthier and smoother, with a youthful, radiant glow. Formulated with Oskia’s unique dual-approach and patent-pending MSM Repair and Regenerating Complex.

Enriched with not 1 but 12 youth-boosting actives, including:

  • Ribose ™, known as the Beauty Sugar, immediately energizes, revitalizes and brightens by boosting oxygen intake to recharge cell energy ATP to benefit all cell processes. 
  • Natural light reflecting pigments add lustre to tired skin. 
  • Galactoarabinan, a vegetable alternative to collagen, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Milk peptides immediately lift, firm and tone the skin leaving a natural sheen and radiance. 
  • Soothing Butterbur reduces redness and irritation. 
  • Oksia’s MSM complex aids collagen production and keeps skin strong, supple and porous. 
  • Swiss Apple Stem Cells and O3 Stressed Yeast Lysate prolong the life of skin cells and help repair and protect DNA.  
  • Hyaluronic acid and Biosaccharides provide long lasting hydration making skin appear plumper. 
  • Powerful antioxidants Immortelle Bleue, Vitamin E and Prebiotics help protect against free radicals, harmful bacteria and UV damage. 

Skin brightening products attract me with same force that comes forth in me repelling against the fairness products. A healthy glowy skin is a dream of every woman. Below are the nutritional facts about the ingredients used in this product:

You can check out OSKIA products at Liberty and online at www.oskiaskincare.com

Note: This is not an affiliate post and I am not paid anything from it. I don't hold any responsibility for the branding

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...