Skip to main content

Product of the Day(POTD) - Oskia Eye Wonder


Price: £58 
Quantity: 15 ml
Ingredients:
Nutri-Active Eye Serum With MSM, Milk Peptides, Immortelle Bleue, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Swiss Apple Stem Cells, Rose Water

A super-hydrating multi-active eye serum rich in youth-boosting nutrients, peptides and antioxidants to help rebuild cell health and efficiency. Plant bio-actives visibly brighten dark circles, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase radiance, reduce puffiness and protect DNA. Substitutes water with Rose water for additional soothing qualities. Leaves your eyes lighter, brighter and younger-looking.  Formulated with Oskia’s unique dual-approach and patent-pending MSM Repair and Regenerating Complex.

Enriched with not 1 but 13 youth-boosting beauty actives including:

  • MSM, the most bio-available form of the beauty mineral sulphur, aids collagen production. 
  • Milk Peptides and Galactoarabinan immediately lift, firm, soothe and tone for increased radiance. 
  • 03 Stressed Yeast Lysate and Immortelle Bleue, a powerful antioxidant, protect, reduce UV-induced damage and stimulate the skin’s own defences. 
  • Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and a special Arnica and Laminaria Complex rich in decongestive and strengthening vitamin P reduce puffiness and dark circles. 
  • A bio-available Zinc-Glycine Complex helps reduce UV-induced pigmentation. 
  • Swiss Apple Stem Cells promote the life of healthy skin cells and protect DNA. 
  • Hyaluronic Acid and Biosaccharides supply long lasting hydration,

OSKIA ships its products worldwide, and yes you can buy it from India as well. I am definitely planning to buy this one at least for my hideous dark circles, from their entire range, but on my next international trip to UK..lol..

All OSKIA products are available at Liberty and online at www.oskiaskincare.com

About OSKIA

OSKIA, derived from the ancient Greek for ‘delivering beauty’, is a high performance, nutritionally-designed natural skincare range that takes a nutritional and scientific approach to delaying premature ageing. Its unique dual-action approach supplies the skin with essential cell nutrients - vitamins, minerals, proteins or amino acids, glucides and essential fatty acids – from both the inside and the outside to help rebuild cell health and efficiency, and harnessing the latest pioneering bio-actives to further promote a younger looking complexion. 
  
All OSKIA products contain their patented MSM-Regen Complex™, with its natural collagen boosting, repairing and regenerating properties, is combined with breakthrough botanical, mineral and marine bio-actives including Ribose, Nicainamide, Galactoarabinan, Arnica and Laminaria Complex, Hyaluronic Acid, 03 Stressed yeast lysate, Immortelle Bleue, Omega 3 & 6 and powerful Swiss Apple Stem Cells; all scientifically proven to work.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...