Skip to main content

Products of the day - OSKIA Nutri-Active Day Cream And Perfect Cleanser

1) Nutri-Active Day Cream
Quantity: 50ml
Price: £46

Hydrates, Repairs & Protects With Msm, Milk Peptides, Vitamins A, B2 And E, Peptides, Prebiotics, Omegas 3 & 6

An advanced anti-ageing multi-active day cream that not only provides long-lasting hydration and essential nutrients to improve cell health and efficiency but is formulated to smooth out and help prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, revitalize and repair, encourage healthy collagen production and protect DNA. Restores softness and elasticity for optimum comfort and a glowing appearance. Formulated with Oskia’s unique dual-approach and patent-pending MSM Repair and Regenerating Complex.

Enriched with not 1 but 12 beauty actives, including:
  • MSM, the most bio-available form of sulphur, aids collagen production and helps keep skin strong and supple. Milk Peptides smooth wrinkles. 
  • Immortelle Bleue flower and Vitamin E protect against free-radical damage and enhance cell resistance to UV. 
  • Hyaluronic acid, and Omegas 3 and 6 (from Shea Butter, Jojoba, Sesame and Rice Germ oil) provide long lasting hydration and plump and restore softness and elasticity. 
  • Swiss apple stem cells prolong the life of healthy skin cells and help repair and protect DNA. 
  • 03 Stressed Yeast Lysate increases cell respiration and the skin’s energy to stimulate new tissue growth, repair, regenerate and protect DNA. 
  • Prebiotic Oligosaccharide stimulates the skin’s defence barrier to protect the skin’s ecosystem. 
  • Vitamin A (from Rosehip seed oil) rejuvenates and regenerates by encouraging cellular processes. 


2) Perfect Cleanser 

Quantity: 15 ml 
Price: £38.50

Nutri-Active Cleansing & Nourishing Balm With MSM, Zinc, Vitamins A and E, Omegas 3 & 6, Prebiotics.

A nourishing balm, rich in youth-boosting vitamins, minerals , prebiotics, essential fatty acids and natural emollients to deeply cleanse, decongest and restore moisture levels. Once combined with water, this nutrient-rich balm becomes a light milk that penetrates deeply and lifts away pore-blocking impurities to leave your skin feeling thoroughly clean, comfortable and visibly brighter and smoother. Formulated with Oskia’s unique dual-approach and patent-pending MSM Repair and Regenerating Complex.

Enriched with not 1 but 8 beauty actives, including:

  • MSM, the most bio-available form of sulphur, supports collagen production and keeps skin strong, supple and porous. 
  • Gentle coconut cleanses and removes impurities. 
  • A special bio-available Zinc-Glycine mineral complex purifies, supports healing, soothes irritation and reduces redness. 
  • Prebiotic Oligosaccharide protects the skin’s ecosystem by preventing the growth of harmful bacteria. 
  • Rejuvenating Vitamin A from Rosehip Seed oil encourages cellular synthesis and collagen production while Vitamin E protects against free radicals. 
  • Phytosterols, triglycerides and Omegas 3, 6, and 9 (from Kukui nut oil, Shea butter, Jojoba and Sesame seed oil) boost lipid content and repair skin’s barrier function to restore softness and elasticity. 


You can check these out at Liberty and online at www.oskiaskincare.com


Note: This is not an affiliate post and I am not paid anything from it. I don't hold any responsibility for the branding

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...