Skip to main content

Review: Charm Factory April Clear Glass Bracelet


I believe that outside beauty comes from within. When you think beautiful thoughts, your face automatically reflects that beauty. Whatever you wear over that - be it makeup, clothes, jewelry and accessories etc, they should all always enhance your beauty instead of subduing it. You might be wondering why I am talking like a philosopher today! Don't get scared, I just wanted to talk something else instead of makeup or beauty products today. And I promise, I won't divert away from the overall topic of "Beauty"; after all this is Beauty diaries! :)

Today I am going to show you this beautiful bracelet from Charm Factory called April Clear Glass Bracelet. I received this bracelet around 3 days back and I've been wearing it daily to office. I have received numerous compliments on the bracelet already and how it looks so beautiful on my hand. You might have guessed by now that I am totally in love with it!! :)

About April Clear Glass Bracelet from Charm Factory

  • One end screws off
  • Material: Silver Plated Brass
  • Lead free pewter
  • Glass
  • Assembled in the USA
  • Pewter beads - Made in the USA
  • Bracelet and glass beads - Imported

Price: $14.99

Check out some pics below:



The reason why I chose this particular bracelet amongst all was that I wanted to try the one that can be worn on any dress. And I must say I am so glad I took that decision. However, seeing the quality of this bracelet, I am much intrigued to try out some other bracelets too.

The first time I wore this bracelet, I could feel the solid weight of the metal and the beads that did make this bracelet look quite authentic, stylish and classy at the same time. The glass beads and metal are beautifully assembled to give a contemporary look to the bracelet. I loved the easy and secure locking-unlocking system of the bracelet that has a cute metal heart attached to it near the lock. The metal and polishing used are perfectly skin friendly and comfortable to wear.

Some more pics of me wearing it:

The cute heart attached to the locking system
The only con I can foresee of this bracelet is the life time of the silver plating. It is obviously not built for everyday use, while you do household chores wearing this. But, even with normal usage, I'd check the time in which there happens any tarnish or wear and tear on this bracelet and update here accordingly. As of now, I am keeping a time period of 6 months to put a check on it. I know I am going to wear it a lot, so that would definitely put a good test on it!! :) They all come in standard size of 7.5 inches. If you want bigger sizes of 8 and 9 inches you can specify while checking out. 

About Charm Factory and European Style beads and bracelets

Charm Factory features almost 5000 high quality, unique sterling silver charms, bracelets, beads and more. Silver charm bracelets are quite easy to personalize and you can simply start by choosing a charm bracelet (or necklace). Then add as many .925 sterling silver charms as you like. Each charm comes with a free jump ring to attach it to your bracelet.

Made in the USA

Charm Factory's charms and beads are .925 sterling silver and manufactured in the United States, all lead and nickel free. Their pewter charms are also nickel and lead free. Charm Factory products do not contain cadmium, which is a concern with some products made in Asia.

(The jump rings attached to their pewter charms do contain a small amount of nickel. A few imports that they do not make here, like some chains from Italy, are noted in product details.)

If you like this bracelet and want to check out this and others offered by them, you can check them at their official website here. 

If you want to keep yourself updated about their launches and events, you can follow them on Facebook and twitter:

Charm Factory's Facebook Profile 
Charm Factory's Twitter profile 

*A note about prices: As you know, silver and gold markets are on the rise, and as precious metal costs skyrocket, charms and jewelry become even more valuable. The Charm Factory's prices on silver items will change, up and down, as the markets change.

Note:PR Sample

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...