All my growing years I was brought up at places that were either surrounded by forests or were remotest than any remote village you can find in India. My father being a Mining Engineer, always got his transfers done to the places surrounded with hills, mountains and rivers. During my childhood I had small boy-cut hair, but as I became teenager, I wanted to stop looking like Tarzan anymore and hence began to start growing my hair, cutting them and trimming them myself, but sadly I could never do anything more than that. I was able to give some more stylish hairstyles to myself as the years spent by, but it was always a very time taking job for me and somewhat troublesome too.
However, now with the change of place and with parlors at every single lane and street, I still hesitate to go there, because somehow I never feel satisfied with the finishing I get there and some of those parlours really charge so much for even minor trimming. It might be because of my built in psychology since years. Anyways, enough of my story; today I am introducing you to a very interesting product called CreaClip, that claims to ease up your job of getting stylish hair cut yourself quickly with ease thereby saving your money, and in my case - satisfying my personal approach to get the desired look.
Check out some details about it below:
About CreaClip:
Mai Lieu has created CreaClip for today's smart ladies to take care of their hair, no matter where they are. The complete Creaclip set comes with -
The clips are well equipped with inbuilt combs to brush your hair well. The clips also come up with a steady and strong locking system so that you can lock your hair for the desired length and get a perfect cut without having any slippage or troubles of holding them.
The clips come with a liquid filled indicator for you to know whether the clip is properly balanced for your hair or not. There is a small bubble inside the liquid that can easily be seen. If the bubble stays in the middle of the liquid tube, your Creaclip is placed in a balanced way on your hair.If you want a different style you can simply rotate the indicator and check its orientation to get the desired style.
Price: $29.99
My experience with this clip:
Before getting into my experience with this product, I'd like to tell that I hardly get any haircuts. I have quite long hair and I usually trim them myself and cut the front bangs by holding them in my thin bristled comb in slanting way. I've gained expertise in doing that after years of practice..Anyways, coming to Creaclip - I really liked the way it gave my hair a layered cut, that took just 5-10 minutes of time without much efforts.
When I received this clip, I was quite amazed at the size of the products and the built. However, I couldn't figure out the use of balancer in the middle. I saw some of the videos that are featured at Creaclip's youtube channel and was really amazed to see models cutting their hair and having such a gala time. I have seen such smiling models, making things look like cakewalk before too on TV, so I just studied the technique and tried it myself. Since, this being a review of the clip, I had to make a video of how I used the product (without smiling and dancing like models!) ..lol..This also happens to be my first video on my blog, so check it out below:
In the video, I reversed the clip after combing it, just coz I wanted to keep my middle section of hair long. :)
So, that was the cut and below are certain pros and cons of this Creaclip:
However, now with the change of place and with parlors at every single lane and street, I still hesitate to go there, because somehow I never feel satisfied with the finishing I get there and some of those parlours really charge so much for even minor trimming. It might be because of my built in psychology since years. Anyways, enough of my story; today I am introducing you to a very interesting product called CreaClip, that claims to ease up your job of getting stylish hair cut yourself quickly with ease thereby saving your money, and in my case - satisfying my personal approach to get the desired look.
Check out some details about it below:
About CreaClip:
Mai Lieu has created CreaClip for today's smart ladies to take care of their hair, no matter where they are. The complete Creaclip set comes with -
The clips are well equipped with inbuilt combs to brush your hair well. The clips also come up with a steady and strong locking system so that you can lock your hair for the desired length and get a perfect cut without having any slippage or troubles of holding them.
The clips come with a liquid filled indicator for you to know whether the clip is properly balanced for your hair or not. There is a small bubble inside the liquid that can easily be seen. If the bubble stays in the middle of the liquid tube, your Creaclip is placed in a balanced way on your hair.If you want a different style you can simply rotate the indicator and check its orientation to get the desired style.
Price: $29.99
My experience with this clip:
Before getting into my experience with this product, I'd like to tell that I hardly get any haircuts. I have quite long hair and I usually trim them myself and cut the front bangs by holding them in my thin bristled comb in slanting way. I've gained expertise in doing that after years of practice..Anyways, coming to Creaclip - I really liked the way it gave my hair a layered cut, that took just 5-10 minutes of time without much efforts.
When I received this clip, I was quite amazed at the size of the products and the built. However, I couldn't figure out the use of balancer in the middle. I saw some of the videos that are featured at Creaclip's youtube channel and was really amazed to see models cutting their hair and having such a gala time. I have seen such smiling models, making things look like cakewalk before too on TV, so I just studied the technique and tried it myself. Since, this being a review of the clip, I had to make a video of how I used the product (without smiling and dancing like models!) ..lol..This also happens to be my first video on my blog, so check it out below:
In the video, I reversed the clip after combing it, just coz I wanted to keep my middle section of hair long. :)
So, that was the cut and below are certain pros and cons of this Creaclip:
Pros
1) An award wining product that truly deserves it, as I was really astonished at the quick results I got. I am planning to add some steps too now and experiment more with this product. Absolutely loving it.
2) I didn't have to wet my hair to use this. Simply untangle my hair, fix them into the clip and chop off.
3) The inbuilt comb bristles and locking system gives it a good, steady and stable grip over my hair. I've quite wavy, slightly curly and thick hair. And I didn't face any problem in cutting them off in one go.
4) It is quite handy and hence can easily be carried anywhere. Both the clips are made up of plastic and look quite sturdy for travel purposes. So, you can get your favorite hairstyle and groom your hair any time, anywhere.
5) You definitely are gonna save a lot of money on parlour haircut costs!
6) These clips support all kind of hair types.
Cons:
1) If you've got step cuts in your hair, then you probably wont be able to trim them all in one go, as it wont be able to catch all your hair together. I feel you can use the smaller clip on difference sections to do that, which definitely might take lots of time and patience.
No other con as of now!
Overall verdict: I really like this product a lot, for its fast results. Moreover, the shipping from the website was also quite quick. I received the product within 10 days in perfect condition. Moreover, the product comes with 30 days refund claim, so you can any time get 100% of your money back if your product has any defect. I know I am gonna use it a lot, especially to trim my split ends as I usually get them a lot for no particular reason except for lack of time and laziness to take care of them..I may also blame the hard water here. Anyways, I definitely recommend this product for the sole reason that it is gonna save so much money.It is easy and perfect to get your hair done quickly, without relying on where you are living.
You can check more about the product at www.creaclip.com
Rating 4.5/5
Note: PR Sample
Note: PR Sample
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave you feedback in comments below.