Skip to main content

Review: Everyuth Naturals Walnut scrub

I bought this scrub during my last year's vacation tour to Dehradun, Musoorie, Haridwar and Hrishikesh. The tour was planned in May and hence the heat and the sun tanned my skin badly. Also, I was using the crap Garnier sunscreen lotion, which did no good to me and made me sweat out badly, along with making my skin look like an oil factory. I bought this scrub to look somewhat human on our house warming ceremony, which was supposed to happen immediately after our return from the trip, and it helped me look somewhat normal for photos at least.

About Everyuth Naturals Walnut scrub
Everyuth naturals Walnut Scrub has natural walnut particles that unclog and gently scrub away skin impurities, dead skin cells, blackheads and whitehads leaving your skin fresh, healthy and smooth.

Quantity: 30g
Price: INR 30/-

My experience with Everyuth walnut scrub
I've used this scrub many times now, and I like the exfoliating effect it gives to my skin. My skin feels cleansed and cleared of all dead skin and brightens up too, to some extent. Below are some pics


Some pros and cons of this scrub:

1) It works well in exfoliation of my skin and the granules are effective enough to help me reduce the tan and dead skin cells from my face.

2) It gives gentle brightness to my skin after every use, which stays put for at least next 3-4 days, in the city life of Bangalore.

3) It does work well in removing my white heads. I don't get black heads, but loads of white heads around my nose, which are even more difficult to remove because of their visibility constraints.

4) It has never caused any reaction to my skin.

5) Price for the quantity makes it quite affordable.

Cons:

1) The scrub granules are a bit too coarse and might not be suitable for people suffering from acne.

2) It gives me slight dryness after every use, though I have oily-combination skin. I always apply a light moisturizer on my face after using this scrub.

3) I've not noticed any reduction in my facial hair and ingrown hair, so there it fails to do anything. But anyways it doesn't claim to do that so can't expect too!! :)

4) Contains parabens and paraffins in ingredients.

Overall verdict: I like this scrub for emergency purposes, as it is widely available in India. No matter where you go, even at the smallest mom and pop store you can find this scrub. Hence, you can definitely rely on it, whenever you are not ready with any decent scrub to get rid of all the troubles your skin has to face while you are busy climbing off the cliff and doing river rafting. Overall, a decent buy!

Rating: 3/5

Have you used Everyuth naturals Scrubs? Share your experience with me in your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...