About Nature's Brilliance by Sue Pomegranate Cream Lip Gloss - PrimRose
It is a beautiful lip cream product that comes in a cute little jar with a screw open lid. The shade looks red in the jar, but gives a subtle pink color to my lips with glossy effects, which looks quite natural and pretty.
Available shades:
- Crimson Cristmas
- Flamingo
- Pumpkin Pie
- Mocha Latte
- Chocolate Bar
- Orchid in Bloom
- Sunset
- Bordeaux
- Coral Reef
Ingredients:
Pomegranate Butter (Pomegranate Fruit, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil), Castor Seed Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Glycerin (Veg.), Lecithin (Veg.), Jojoba Protein HP, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Natural Vitamin E and Vitamin C, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Mica and Iron Oxide.
Quantity: 0.30 oz.
Price: $7 (You can check if it is on sale)
My experience with Nature's Brilliance by Sue Pomegranate Cream Lip Gloss – PrimRose
Out of all the products I received of Nature's Brilliance for reviews, I saved the best for the last, and with that statement I only have to say that this is one of the best lip product I've used till date. It is buttery smooth in texture, glides well on my lips and gives them a beautiful natural flush that can easily be worn on its own and also below a nude gloss to moisturize my lips. It works excellently in moisturizing my lips and the staying power is also quite good when compared to my other lip glosses.
Below are some images, swatches and how it looks on my lips:
| With Flash |
| Without Flash in daylight |
Below are some pros and cons that I feel about this particular Pomegranate Cream Lip Gloss:
Pros:
1) The cream lip gloss works true to its claims and does moisturize my lips quite well.
2) It gives a beautiful rosy color to my lips, which looks quite natural and pretty for daily wear.
3) Since the color is quite subtle, I could easily wear it below a nude colored gloss, without bothering about tampering with shade.
4) The best thing about this cream lip gloss is that it stays for quite longer than what I've experienced from other lip cream products. The product stays on my lips for as long as 3-4 hours, and doesn't get completely wiped off like other lip products if I eat or drink something, which I really like a lot.
5) The moisturizing effects of this cream lip gloss prevail for another 2-3 hours, even after it is gone from my lips, which has made it my current favorite lip product.
6) Price for the quality and quantity makes it quite affordable.
7) It is fragrance free and tasteless.
1) Jar packaging makes it a bit difficult for me to do touch ups on the go. I hate to dip my fingers in the jar, and usually use a lip brush to apply this product on my lips. However, after 3-4 hours I find it a bit of an overhead to take out the brush and then apply it again.
2) Just like their lip gloss, this product is also without any taste which is not a con unless you like your lip products to taste like candies and want to eat them. Also, I couldn't experience any fragrance from it, so don't expect any pomegranate smell from it.
3) The color might not show up well on pigmented lips.
I seriously couldn't find any other con of this lip product apart from the fact that it is only available at the official website of Nature's Brilliance from where you can order.
Overall verdict: With the color, moisturization effects and staying power it gives, I definitely recommend this product to all the beauties. I have always found it somewhat difficult to carry any lip product on its own, for the mere reason that my lips have a tendency to get super dry and super chapped very easily. Very few products could give my lips a buttery smooth appearance, and this is one of them, so I give it double thumbs up!
Rating: 4/5
Note: If you like this cream lip gloss and want to buy other organic and natural products from Nature’s Brilliance, you can avail a 10% discount by using the code – KIMIS10 while checking out.
They have whole range of products in beauty and cosmetics ranging from shower gels , solid perfumes, lip balms, shampoos, body lotions, soaps, sunscreens, body sprays to mineral makeup like foundation, concealer, eye shadows, lip colors and lip glosses etc. You can check out them here.
About Nature’s Brilliance by Sue
Sue is the Sole Proprietor of Nature's Brilliance By Sue. It is located on the East Coast in a small town in New Jersey. It was formed to help people locate products for their skin tone & skin type. Sue has dealt with multiple allergies for years and through persistence and exhaustive research has found a line of natural mineral make-up and organic skin and body care products suitable for all skin types, even those with multiple allergies.
Nature's Brilliance By Sue will not sell any product that is not 100% Natural or Organic and has not been tested by the owner her self. Sue has a Diploma in both Holistic Beauty Therapy and Holistic Herbal Therapy; with Certificates in Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Bach Flower Remedies, Crystal Healing, and Business Development for the Alternative Health Therapist, from the Natural Health Institutes, based in Canada.
Please check more details about the company and the brand here: http://www.naturesbrilliancebysue.net/index.html
Have you tried Nature's Brilliance by Sue Pomegranate Cream Lip Gloss? Share your experience and opinion with me in your comments.
Note: PR sample; honest review. I am not affiliated for these products. The discount is for you guys and I don’t get any money from your buys.