Skip to main content

Review: Sigma E25 travel blending brush and Giveaway Update

First of all I'd like to thank you all so much for participating in my giveaway sponsored by amazing Sigma Beauty. So, want to have a peek-a-boo at what is in store for you, in case you win?

It is this - Sigma E25 travel blending brush. The one I am reviewing here is mine. Of course, you'd not get the same brush. You'll get the brand new Sigma E25 travel blending brush. I've already given you a preview of the brush in my giveaway post here . Let us check some more details now and how I use it for my eye makeup.


About Sigma E25 blending brush:
Oval-shaped brush with gently chiseled sides. Blends and softens the look of powder or cream shadows. Ideal to apply eye shadow primer, base eye shadow colors, and blend harsh lines.



My experience with this brush:

This is the first proper blending brush I'd used so far, and apparently the first Sigma brush too. Earlier I used to blend eyeshadows using my Oriflame's beauty defining brush, but that was a bit too big in size for my eyes. It wasn't very fluffy either as it is definitely not meant for the blending purpose. It was just me who used to try making it work for that.

I keep on reading everywhere that brushes do make a difference in your makeup a lot, and now I definitely agree to the claim. Sigma E25 brush makes the blending for me really easy. I don't have to worry about harsh edges or streaky colors any more now. Soft and even finish is what I get every time I use it. The size of the brush is apt to take care of every corner, edge and crease of your eye properly, and the handle gives a strong grip too. The bristles are extremely soft and I must say that I am totally in love with it now.

I've not experienced any shedding from this brush in subsequent 3-4 washes till now. The bristles are soft and sturdy working their magic on my eyes every time I use them.

Some looks done:










So, that was a short and quick review of Sigma E25 blending brush. How do you find it? Share your opinion with me in your comments. 

Want to own the brush? 
Enter my International Giveaway here and get a chance to win this brush

Already have one? You can still enter and win it as it makes an ideal and perfect gift too. 
Click here to enter >>>

P.S. I am really so happy to see the responses I've been getting on the current giveaway,  that I am planning to host another giveaway soon after this (Its really exciting!!!)


Disclaimer: PR Sample; honest review

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...