Skip to main content

Thank you Jinal!! :* :*

I am simply so overwhelmed with Jinal's gesture that yesterday when I received this gift box from her, I went speechless for a moment, and it took me quite a time to get back to my senses... the reason why I couldn't post this yesterday!! :P

I just want to thank you soooooooooooo much Jinal, for these wonderful gifts. Just can't thank you enough. This is the first time I've received any gift from a dear friend that too in courier.

Apart from such fabulous gifts, she also sent a personalized message in her own cute handwriting, and she even adorned the letter with cute little stones. I don't know how many times I've read that letter by now. I even slept yesterday night with that letter below my pillow!! :D. With every gift she attached a small sticky note with a personalized message for that very gift making it even more special. Every word just made me smile so much; I am still smiling while writing this post here. You just made my day Jinal, and next coming days too as I know I'd be staring at the letter and gifts for a long time now. I am still so overwhelmed to say anything more than that. Below are some pics:

The biggggg packet that I received!! :D
Inside the packet was this cute leather purse with bows and bells on it. The bells actually ring and make cute sounds :) :) I am carrying this purse today to office.
I was all going gaga over the purse and happy dancing everywhere. Little did I know that there were some more surprises in store for me!!!
It seemed as if Christmas had come 6 months before..:D :D 
Letter with cute little stones

Something I've been raving and ranting for long... NYX lipstick in Tea rose :) and a little cute message!! :)
Pretttttttty Earrringssssssssss!! :D :D :D 
Our special thanks to both of you !! :D :D 
Sometimes words aren't enough to express your feelings and yesterday I felt exactly the same. I have always been quite proud of myself for being able to be really expressive and that I can make people understand well, but today here I am failing to do so. My feelings can not be expressed in simple words, and I still feel that the post doesn't do justice to them. 

I am really so thankful to you Jinal...Here is a poem for you, that I wrote myself:

"I dived into the ocean, swimming alone for miles,
Many passed by and they waved me bye with smiles,
All along the way, luck favored me for a while,
And I found some precious pearls, gems and then mermaids,
You can call them supernatural, a mirage or an illusion
And I'd pinch you and say - "Wake up buddy, She is one of my friends" :) :) :) 

Love you soooooooooo much dear!!!  :) :) :) :) :) 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...