Skip to main content

Worst Online Shopping Experience with BuyInCoins

As you might have got from the title of this post, I didn't have very flattering shopping experience with www.buyincoins.com. Here, I tell you how!

I've always been an online shopping fanatic, and I've shopped online many times from lots of stores. I usually try to locate a storefront on Amazon, as I trust the website a lot and Amazon always ensures that the transactions are done properly right from the time you've placed your order to the time you get it.

When I read so many shopping successes of www.buyincoins.com at various blogs, I was quite intrigued to try my hands on it. The best thing that charmed me towards this website was that it ships free worldwide. Little did I know that the "free" thing was going to take a bad turn later.

I didn't want to spend too much money on first time, so I just went with a small order of a 12 piece brush kit that was priced around $6. I placed the order on March 23rd, 2011, which I paid through PayPal. The transaction went on successfully and they even sent me the order details along with the tracking ID. I was pretty excited and waited for my package to arrive. They shipped the product on March 25th, 2011 and even placed the below image on my account's order tracking page. 

I was pretty impressed with such detailed tracking process of the website and had no doubt that I'd receive my package unharmed within 20-30 days now.

However, after around 20 days when I sent a mail to them regarding the package, I got the below reply from their customer care representative.

I was ok with that, and decided to wait some more time. After more than 1.5 months of placing the order I again sent them mail, to which I got no reply, and that has been the trend till now too.

I have sent numerous mails to their customer care center asking about the package details, and they have been quietly ignoring my mails like they were spams! I even asked them to revert back my money as it has been more than 2 months now, and there has been no reply from them.

The experience was more than enough for me to get pissed off. I am really glad that I just wasted $6 on their website and not more. But, I am extremely sad, disappointed and angry about this. I am afraid if I'd ever be able to try any online shopping website other than Amazon now.

Update: June 13th, 2011: After raising a dispute through paypal,  I got my money back from Buyincoins. :)

Have you had any bad online shopping experience? Share it with me in your comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

Review: Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara in Oynx

About Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Primary Benefits of Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara: Will not clump, flake or glob Long-wearing Patented brush provides superior lash definition Price: $16.95 Quantity: 8ml What Makes Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Unique? Brushes make all the difference with makeup application, especially with mascara! Motive's new Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara will define, separate and lengthen your lashes like never before. The secret is in the revolutionary High-Definition brush with rubber bristles that fans out and lengthens each lash as it sweeps on mascara from root to tip. No more clumps or globs, just beautifully defined long lashes. My experience with this mascara: I got this mascara a couple of days back and I've been using it since then daily for office wear. I've found the mascara quite impressive in its own unique way. The first thing that I noticed about the mascara was its packaging. The t...