Skip to main content

Chanel Fall 2011 Makeup Collection

Inspired by the heritage and savoir faire of the artisanal craftsmanship of the House of Chanel, Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, introduces new textures and makeup effects in a radiant Fall 2011 Collection, Illusions D’Ombres De Chanel.



At the heart of this captivating colour story: Shimmering bronze, gold and platinum are the perfect complements to plum, khaki and copper shades on eyes and lips. Unique reflections of metallic green, silver and beige on nails provide the ideal counterpoint.

Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow ($36.00)






A revolutionary silicone gel formula sets a new standard in eyeshadow with the advent of ILLUSION D’OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow. A unique mix of silicone and a patented Silicone Elastomer Gel creates a texture that is soft and cushiony, and glides on easily. With an intense shimmer effect, eyes reveal a modern drama. A mix of pigments in varied sizes provides this enhanced light reflection. The versatility of ILLUSION D’OMBRE — it can be worn as eyeshadow or eyeliner — makes it this season’s true makeup must. A specially designed shadow/liner brush, developed specifically for this unique formula, is included to provide an elevated level of artistry that every woman can master. ILLUSION D’OMBRE is available in six long-wearing, luminous shades, ranging from intense black to delicate peach.
  • Fantasme White
  • Epatant Khaki
  • Emerveille Peach
  • Ebloui Red brown
  • Illusoire Purple
  • Mirifique Black
Rouge Coco ($32.00)



  • Plumetis Peach beige
  • Etole Rose brown
Le Vernis Nail Colour ($25.00)


  • Graphite Metallic silver
  • Quartz Silver beige
  • Peridot Green gold
Levres Scintillantes Glossimer ($28.50)


  • Pampille Sheer pink
  • Braise Reddish brown
Rouge Double Intensite ($34.00)


  • Rose Morganite Rose brown
Le Crayon Levres ($29.00)


  • Coraline Coral
  • Rose Cuivre Rose brown
Joues Contraste ($43.00)


  • Rose Ecrin Soft rose
Les 4 Ombres ($57.00)


  • Prelude Taupe, beige, taupe rose, plum charcoal
Le Crayon Yeux ($29.00)


  • Khaki Platine Silver khaki
Update: Chanel Fall 2011 Makeup Collection will launch in India on July 1st, 2011. I am definitely eyeing the Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow and Le Vernis Graphite Metallic from this collection. What do you guys think about this collection? 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...