Skip to main content

Giveaway Winner of Sigma E25 Travel Blending Brush at Beauty Diaries

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who participated in this giveaway. This was my first giveaway and as is the case with "first of everything", I was a bit nervous and hell lot excited! :D (Still grinning see! :D)

Anyways, it was super fun to work (play!) on this giveaway.
Total 91 lovely ladies participated and I am really thankful to all of you for making this giveaway a success. Thank you so much!! :) :) :)

From all the steps that I described in my giveaway to get points for every person, I got 931 points from 91 entries. As I said, I'd announce the winner of this giveaway today at 12:00 PM sharp IST, so here it goes:

I clicked on the "Generate" button at random.org at exactly 11:40 AM  

(Drumrolls)!!!



Heartiest Congratulations - Mehak!!

I'll be sending you an email soon at the email ID you gave to me while filling the form. Please reply back within 48 hours with confirmation and other details. :)

To everyone of you, who didn’t win, please don't be disheartened. This was just the beginning and there are loads of more goodies to come on the way ahead.

My current 100+ followers’ International giveaway of Oriflame makeup products is still going on and if you've not entered it yet - Check it out here and Enter now!!!

Have a lovely day ahead!

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...