Skip to main content

Hairstyles for Various Face Shapes


Fashion and style depend largely on how you project yourself out, and how you add your own personal touch to it. A perfect hairstyle to suit your face cut can help you a lot in doing that. I’ve seen many people love a celebrity’s hairstyle and get the same one for themselves, without bothering on whether the style would suit them or not. It is really important that you get the hair style that’d look appropriate for your face cut and flatters your features the most. So below is a small guide to help you out in choosing one for yourself:
Celebrity Hairstyles

Hairstyle for Small face:
Celebrity Hairstyles

Stay away from long hair. If possible stick to short hair cuts, preferable above the shoulder line. This will give an illusion of length to your face.

Hairstyle for round face:
Celebrity Hairstyles


If you have a round shaped face, choose to go for a style that will make your cheeks look sleeker. You can go for a shoulder length bob cut to achieve that effect. Apart from that you can also straighten your hair with a few curls at the end, pile the hair on top of your head and leave a few loose tendrils to frame your face and give a delicate look. Don’t pull your hair back or sport heavy fringe on your face. Also short hair won’t go well with round face.
While setting the hair loose, tease hair to give height to the crown

Hairstyle for Square shaped face:
Celebrity Hairstyles

Try to keep hair away from your face and avoid a large fringe. If possible try to sport a hairstyle that can add as much height to your face as possible.

Hairstyle for Diamond shaped face:
Celebrity Hairstyles

You should try to get the hairstyles having sides clipped at the back of the head. Avoid getting a style that could add hair volume at your cheekbone level. Instead choose the hairstyles that can add hair volume around your jaws.

Hairstyle for Oval shaped face:
Celebrity Hairstyles

For people having oval shaped, you can try any hairstyle as all would compliment your face well. You can gather your hair at the nape of the neck and wear it in a bun to get a chic look.

Today, technology has given various modes and ways to achieve the desired look we want to. I feel that your hair style can give a lot of statement about your personality, so it is really important that you pay good attention to how your hairstyle looks on a regular basis.

Getting a couple of easy-to-use hair styling equipments can really facilitate your job of sporting a well-groomed look every day without having to worry about spending loads of time and money at salon. I feel that Blow Dryers, Flat Irons and Curling Irons should be a part of everyone’s hair styling kit. Also, don’t forget to include different kinds of hair combs and brushes like round hair brushes, wide teeth hair brushes and thin bristled hair brushes in your kit.

Image Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...

Review: Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara in Oynx

About Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Primary Benefits of Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara: Will not clump, flake or glob Long-wearing Patented brush provides superior lash definition Price: $16.95 Quantity: 8ml What Makes Motives® Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara Unique? Brushes make all the difference with makeup application, especially with mascara! Motive's new Lustrafy High-Definition Mascara will define, separate and lengthen your lashes like never before. The secret is in the revolutionary High-Definition brush with rubber bristles that fans out and lengthens each lash as it sweeps on mascara from root to tip. No more clumps or globs, just beautifully defined long lashes. My experience with this mascara: I got this mascara a couple of days back and I've been using it since then daily for office wear. I've found the mascara quite impressive in its own unique way. The first thing that I noticed about the mascara was its packaging. The t...