Skip to main content

My Birthday Celebration, Gifts and Weekend Look, OOTD

So girls, it was my birthday today and it went quite well. We didn't do much, just had some lazy time at home till 12pm, went to Oasis mall Koramangala, had our lunch there at Tandoor Restaurant, which was absolutely yummyyyy.

On the gifts and haul side - I got this lovely saffron colored kurti and a cute pendant as gift. I was planning to buy the lipstick and le vernis de Chanel from Chanel's Fall makeup 2011 collection and was waiting for SA to come, when I got another surprise of my b'day.

My hubby had listened to me rantings about Lancome's new L'Absolu Nu Lipsticks and he got a glimpse of the Kate Winslet's advertisement I'd been watching sometime back. During my wait at the Chanel counter, he went to the Lancome counter, purchased this lovely shade and handed me the bag!! I was stunned and absolutely in the seventh heaven! :D

We'd already had so much food in lunch that there was no space of getting full sized cake for b'day cake cutting ceremony, so we just got some nice different flavored pastries and I cut them.

Below are some pics :D 



Here I am wearing:
  • Catrice Liquid foundation
  • Garnier under eye concealer
  • Catrice Mineral powder
  • Ambika Pillai Liquid Liner
  • Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Volume Mascara
  • Ambika Pillai Lite Lipgloss in shade Cotton Candy








And Below are my gifts!! :D














Thats it!! :D

Thank you so much all of you for your lovely wishes. Love you all and God Bless you!! :D 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...