Skip to main content

My experience with Franc Essential Cleanse

If you have been following my blog, I mentioned about my experiences with Franc Essential Exfoliate and Body melt sometime back here, which were pretty good. The third sachet I received from them was of Franc Essential Cleanse, and I could use this sachet only once, as I had to take the product out twice to remove my makeup thoroughly. Below goes my experience with this product.

Website image

About Franc Essential Cleanse
Gently removes impurities and adds moisture

For all skin types
A water soluble creamy textured cleanser, with a subtle fragrance of lavender and rose to uplift your spirits in your daily skincare routine. Using mineral rich white clay to naturally cleanse without draqing oil form the skin and jojoba to help maintain your skins own moisture and oil balance; your skin will be left feeling soft, radiant and supple.

To Use
Emulsify a small amount (size of a 5c coin) with water and massage gently into damp skin. Rinse off with water, pat dry and follow with balancing mist and your choice of nourishment. Use morning and night.
Customers say “gentle yet effective.”

Ingredients
Purified Water, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, White Clay, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl MonoStearate, Self Emulsifying (vegetable based), Organic Macadamia Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Extract, Grapefruit seed extract, Rose E.O., Sandalwood E.O., Geranium E.O., Lavender E.O., Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate

Price: 
$18 for 50 ml
$36 for 125 ml
$60 for 250 ml






My experience with Franc Essential Cleanse

When I took the product out, it came out in thick off-white cream. Unlike Frank Essential Exfoliate and Body melt, the cleanse didn't have any smell. When I applied it on my damp face, I could easily apply and massage the product because of its creamy consistency. I could feel and smell certain oils too in the product while massaging it on my skin. The cleanse didn't lather at all.

I liked the way it worked on cleansing my face. It removed all the makeup and dirt pretty effectively, and got washed off pretty easily too. The first time I applied it on my face, I was a bit worried about the product's oils that might leave a film on my face. But, nothing like that happened. Instead it left my face properly cleansed and moisturized too, as I didn't feel the need of applying any moisturizer after I washed my face with this.

The cleanse however couldn't remove my Revlon Fabulash mascara well even after two attempts. However, it is clearly mentioned on the sachet that I need to repeat the cleansing steps again for removing stubborn makeup, so I believe it could have done that in another two attempts. I anyway liked this cleanser for ease of usage and effectiveness in cleansing the dirt and makeup well while keeping my skin hydrated at the same time.

Check out my experiences with Franc Essential Exfoliate and Body melt too.

You can find more about the brand and its products here.

About Franc Essential:


Have you tried Franc Essential cleanse? Share your experience with me in your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...