Skip to main content

Product of the day: Australian Wild Plum & Willow Facial Foaming Cleanser by Pangea Organics


Australian Wild Plum & Willow Facial Cleanser (Foaming) is formulated basically for combination to blemish-prone skin

Overview

Pangea’s NEW Australian Wild Plum & Willow Facial Cleanser (foaming) features organic compounds rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids to support a healthy, radiant complexion.

  • Wild Plum
    • Balancing
    • Purifying
    • Rejuvenating
  • Willowherb
    • Anti-irritant
    • Anti-blemish
    • Antioxidant
Key Benefits

Balance is key when it comes to combination to oily skin. Too much cleansing can lead to an oil backlash while a lack of oil control leaves us vulnerable to build up. They've formulated a pure lather from sugar based cleansing agents and Yucca extract to thoroughly cleanse the skin while respecting its delicate pH. This luscious lather is infused with a triple fruit complex of Wild Plum extracts to purify, refresh and protect your complexion while Willowherb works to maintain skin clarity. To top it off, they've added precious and nutrient-rich Manuka Honey for an amplified antibacterial benefit to deliver clear, balanced, radiant skin. 
  • Pure, rich lather from sugar-based cleansing agents & Yucca Extract thoroughly cleanse the skin while respecting PH balance
  • Remarkable antioxidant power of three select Aboriginal plum extracts deliver balancing, nutrient-rich, revitalizing benefits
  • Willowherb Extract reduces redness and inflammation while preventing blemishes 
  • Nutrient-rich Manuka Honey is anti-bacterial and promotes restoration of damaged skin
  • Never harsh, drying or stripping
  • Gluten-free   
Key Ingredients 

  • Wild Plum Complex: They've harnessed the remarkable antioxidant power of three select Aboriginal Plum extracts to deliver balancing, nutrient-rich and revitalizing benefits to combination to oily skin types.

  • Willowherb Extract: For centuries, Native Americans have used the protective Willowherb for calming irritated skin conditions. In this potent topical extract form, Willowherb's purifying attributes contribute to an anti-acneic environment while its calming benefits soothe and provide lasting relief to redness and skin irritation.  
  • Yucca Extract: Yucca is a Native American flowering plant that has for centuries been used to build lather to yield gentle yet effective cleansing properties.
Directions To Use:
Give a good 2-3 pumps in the palm of your hand, add water to work up a light lather and gently massage your face, neck and décolleté for 30-60 seconds, then rinse. Follow with the Pangea Facial Toner and Facial Cream best suited to your skin type.

I really loved the unique ingredients and key benefits offered by the product. 

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...