Skip to main content

Review: Duchess Marden Damascena Creme Cleanser




About Duchess Marden Creme Cleanser
Women love that this cleanser doubles as a makeup remover, and is gentle enough to use around the eyes. Thoroughly cleans skin, infusing a greater level of moisture to improve dry skin conditions.

* Removes makeup and impurities from the skin
* Cleans gently, yet thoroughly, while providing a high level of hydration
* Replenishes moisture to dry and damaged skin
* Regenerates damaged tissue
* Stimulates collagen rebuilding to protect skin's elasticity
* Deeply moisturizes, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
* Calming and soothing properties
* Derived from pure, natural plant-based elements
* Free of petrochemicals, parabens and chemical preservatives

Ingredients
Water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, cetearyl alcohol*, cetearyl glucoside *, Rosa damascena (rose flower) water, cetearyl olivate*, sorbitan olivate*, glycerin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetyl esters sodium lauroyl glutamate*, xylitylglucoside*, anhydroxylitol*, xylitol* Rosa damascena (rose) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf) extract, xanthan gum, citric acid

Price: $34.00

My experience with Duchess Marden Damascena Creme Cleanser:


With the cute little bright colored sample case that I received of this product, I could use it only 2-3 times. Hence, I can't call for a full fledged review on it, but my experience with this crème cleanser was definitely good. The cleanser comes in thick white cream, which is neither too thick, nor too thin in consistency; just apt enough to spread gently all over my damp face. It has a beautiful mild floral-herbal smell, which speaks of all the good oils that are used in it and the fragrance of rose dominates above all. The cleanser didn't create any foam or milkyness on application. 

It gave a bit of oily touch to my skin all the time I worked with it for removing my makeup. The good thing about the cleanser was that it didn't sting my eyes at all, so I could easily remove my eye liner and mascara. I was a bit skeptical about the greasiness it gave on application, but I was quite happy that it all went off with 2-3 splashes of water, leaving my skin thoroughly cleansed, soft and supple.

It didn't cause any dryness to my skin. The only concern I've had with this cleanser was that it couldn't remove long lasting mascara and lipstick very well, and left traces of products behind, on my skin.

I'd definitely love to try this product again! :)


Below are some pics:







Check out more about this cleanser here.

About Duchess Marden


What Marla Steuer (Founder/CEO, Duchess Marden) says:
Duchess Marden was inspired by a journey that I took to Southeast Asia with my husband. I was searching for something that would feed my spirit. Following a desert trek in India, I came upon pure rose water and discovered charm, ritual, scent and pleasure all at once. When I learned of the many benefits of the rose, I was smitten. Wishing to share this precious secret with everyone, I set out to incorporate the healing, hydrating benefits of rose, once coveted for only royalty, into a completely natural skincare line. The textures, scents, and sensations are delightful and you will be amazed with the visible results!


Check more here


You can also purchase the product online at Amazon here: 
Duchess Marden Damascena Crème Cleanser
Price: $17


Have you tried Duchess Marden Creme Cleanser? Share your opinion with me in your comments.


Note: 
PR Sample; honest review
Amazon Link is an affiliate link, though it has not effected my opinion on the product.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...