Skip to main content

Review: Duchess Marden Damascena Enzyme Exfoliant

About Duchess Marden Damascena Enzyme Exfoliant

This Unique Exfoliant Effectively Revitalizes And Renews Skin, Using A Combination Of Both Physical & Enzymatic Exfoliation, So It Is Gentler Than Aha’S And Glycolics, And Non-Abrading Like Some Of The Nut Shell-Based Scrubs Can Be.

* Deeply Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates
* Improves Skin's Texture
* Smoothes Fine Lines And Promotes Healthy Cell Growth And Increased Circulation
* Reduces The Appearance Of Aging By Nourishing With Powerful Antioxidants
* Non-Abrasive, Non-Drying, Non-Irritating
* Calming And Soothing
* Provides A Supple, Healthy Glow To Skin
* Derived From Pure, Natural Plant-Based Elements
* Free Of Petrochemicals, Parabens And Chemical Preservatives

Ingredients
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Ferment Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Beads, Cetearyl Alcohol And Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate And Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate (And) Sorbitan Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Candeia, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Xanthan, Dehydroacetic Acid And Benzyl Alcohol

Price: $44.00

Quantity: 60 ml

My experience with this product:

The first time I took this product out of the sachet, I wondered how it could exfoliate my skin as it looked like plain white cream to me. But, the moment I began to rub it on my damp skin, I could feel the granules on my skin. The product doesn't lather much and has a creamy consistency the way I felt in Duchess Marden Damascena Cream Cleanser. It even smelled the same way - its signature rose smell overpowering some other small fragrances. The only thing different in this, was the presence of small white exfoliating beads. The micro granules are extremely small (size of powdered porridge), and extremely gentle to the skin. These granules aren't very densely populated in the cream.

The exfoliant however worked nicely in cleansing my skin and making it rid of dead cells. I could see a nice glow on my face every time I used this exfoliant. However, I feel it is quite mild in action, which is actually a good thing for every day mild exfoliation job. But, if you are looking for something that could get you rid of tan or ingrown hair then I don't think this could be enough for that.

Overall, I love the fact that it is made up of all natural and organic ingredients and doesn’t contain any parabens or harmful chemicals. I usually like to mildly exfoliate my skin everyday after coming back from office, to get rid of all the dirt and pollution that penetrates into my skin, and this could be a good product for that purpose.

Below are some pics:




Check more about this product here. 


Have you tried Duchess Marden Damascena Enzyme Exfoliant? Share your experience with me in your comments below.


Note: PR Sample; honest review

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...