Skip to main content

Review: Duchess Marden Damascena Face creme

About Duchess Marden Damascena Face Creme

I have heard rave reviews for our highly emollient, yet non-oily crème, which doubles as a night cream to effectively address dry, sensitive skin, restore collagen and actively fade discoloration and dark spots.

* Mushroom extracts works actively to effectively fade hyper-pigmentation and discolortation 
* Moisturizes wth organic shea butter and apricot oil 
* Key vitamins and minerals improve cellular metabolism
* Restores and dramatically increases the natural water content in your skin
* Key vitamins and minerals improve cellular metabolism
* Regenerates damaged tissue and stimulates collagen rebuilding

Ingredients
Water, Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cetearyl alcohol and cetearyl glucoside, hydrolyzed oat protein and panthenol and phosphorus and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate and calcium pantothenate and magnesium salicylate and zinc gluconate, xylitylglucoside anhydroxylitol xylitol, cetyl babassuate, sea algae extract, Tricholoma matsutake (mushroom) extract, sodium hyaluronate, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, tocopherol acetate and ascorbyl palmitate and ascorbic acid, Rosa damascena (rose) oil, Rosa bourbonia (rose) oil, capryloyl glycine, undecylenoyl glycine, Lonicera japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) extract.

Price: $57 for 62 ml

My experience with this face creme

After using all the products from Duchess Marden, I know one thing - Rose water is their signature ingredient. When I took out this cream from its sachet for the first time I could smell the signature rose fragrance from it, which I've smelled from their other products I'd used so far. However,in this cream there were some other noticeable fragrances too. The cream had a thick consistency, though it was quite light on application. It reminded me a lot of Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming cream which I reviewed here.

The finish of this cream was a bit oily on my oily-combination skin, but it got absorbed quite quickly  giving a natural and healthy glow to my skin. Apart from rose fragrance the other ingredients from this cream also added to the lovely soothing smell of this cream which made me quite relaxed.

With the sample sachet I got, I could use the cream only 3-4 times and I really liked the overall effect. The cream blended well, gave a natural dewy look to my face (even in this humid season it didn't make me sweat) and had a nice relaxing smell. I can't comment on its effects on my skin, as 3-4 times of application is not enough to see any visible results. But I'd definitely love to try it again for sure!

Below are some pics:





Have you tried Duchess Marden Damascena Face creme? Share your opinion and experience with me in your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...