Skip to main content

Review: Duchess Marden Damascena Foaming Cleanser

About Duchess Marden Damascena Foaming Cleanser

So many foaming cleansers act like an astringent, removing every bit of natural oil, and causing your skin to overproduce sebum, prompting a cycle of skin problems. Ours contains no Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, yet effectively cleanses while retaining skin’s moisture. 
* Removes makeup and impurities gently, yet thoroughly with mild plant-derived surfactants
* Replenishes moisture to dry and damaged skin
* Stimulates collagen rebuilding to protect skin's elasticity
* Regenerates damaged tissue
* Deeply moisturizes, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles
* Rose oils impart calming and soothing properties
* Free of petrochemicals, parabens and chemical preservatives

Ingredients
babassuamidopropyl betaine, gluconolactone and sodium benzoate, rose oils (rosa damascena and rosa bourboniana), sclerotium gum powder, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, xylitylglucoside anhydroxylitol xylitol

Price: $34


My experience with this product:


After using the Duchess Marden Damascena Creme Cleanser, when I opened the sachet of this foaming cleanser, I was greeted with the similar lovely rose fragrance. However, unlike the creme cleanser, this foaming cleanser came out in transparent gel. As the name says, the product created decent foam and worked well in removing my eye and face makeup thoroughly.

With the sachet I received, I could use it 3-4 times and I loved the fact how it gave me that thoroughly cleansed feeling every time I used it. The cleanser is quite effective in action, but just like any other foaming cleanser it stung my eyes badly, so I think I'd better stick to using creme cleanser for removing eye makeup.
Also, unlike the creme cleanser, this product didn't leave my skin super hydrated and moisturized after usage. I could feel a minuscule level of dryness on my skin for which I had to apply a mild moisturizer over my face.

The best thing about this cleanser is that it doesn't contain any parabens or other harmful chemicals and that it is so effective in cleansing. I can't comment on is replenishing attributes with the sample usage, but I'd definitely love to give it a try again for sure!

Below are some pics:





Check more about this product here. 


Check out my experience with Duchess Marden Damascena Creme Cleanser here. 


Have you tried Duchess Marden Damascena Foaming cleanser? Share your experience with me in your comments below


Note: PR Sample; honest review

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...