Skip to main content

Review: Eva Sweet - Musky Woody All Day Freshness Deodorant

I am a deodorant addict person and while doing this review, I was baffled to see that I've not reviewed even a single deodorant here on my blog; may be because I took all my deodorants for granted and never noticed their importance in my life. I think it’s high time I give them my due credit, and on that note here goes my review my current most-used deodorant Eva.

About Eva Sweet- Musky Woody All Day Freshness Deodorant



A musky woody fragrance that you'll fall in love with. Spray it on for all the right vibes. Skin friendly and alcohol free.

Price: INR 99/-

Quantity: 125 ml/75g


Ingredients:


My experience with this deodorant:

I am usually not a floral person at all. I don't like floral fragrances much and my inclination is more towards musky-woody fragrances. I also like lemon-lime and citrusy fragrances a lot. No matter what fragrances I like, I've made it a point to never buy the same deodorant again till date. Now, coming to this deodorant, the fragrance truly shows its musky-woody characteristic which I love a lot. The fragrance has a bit of sweet touch too, which makes it more girly, as I've seen musky fragrances mostly in men's deodorants and perfumes. The fragrance is quite pleasant and strong which I like a lot.

Below are some pics:




And below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about this deodorant:

Likes:

1) It comes in a nice handy packaging with cute coral-pink colored bottle and a pink translucent round cap.

2) The spray nozzle is quite apt for taking out the desired amount in one go. It doesn't squirts out the product creating in huge density in one go to create any white marks on skin/clothes. I usually spray my deodorant from a distance of 6-7 inches away from my skin.

3) It is alcohol free and it doesn't sting my underarms, after I've shaved them.

4) I absolutely love the musky-woody smell of this deo with a bit of sweet touch to it. Perfect for my choice!

5) I couldn't ask anything more at this low price.

Dislikes:


1) My work routine doesn't make me sweat a lot. Also, the climate in Bangalore is usually moderate, so if you are staying in Rajasthan during hot summers and have to do a work that makes you sweat a lot, then this might not be something you can depend on. Even while staying in AC, I've experienced a staying power of 4-5 hours max from this deo, after which I've to re-apply it again.

2) I found the deodorant a bit too strong, so sensitive noses might not like it much.

Overall Verdict: This is good deodorant at affordable price, perfect for everyday wear. I’ve tried a few other fragrances from Eva too, but this one has been my favorite till now. I am a sucker of warm and woody fragrances which it delivers quite well.

Rating: 4/5

Have you tried Eva's deodorant? Share your opinion and experience with me in your comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes