Skip to main content

Review: Mattify Cosmetics Bronzer, Swatches, FOTD


I have been usually too conscious to apply bronzer, for the reason to not look too tanned, but I definitely crave for that healthy sun-kissed glow to show on my face especially when I am out for a night-out.

I've been using Mattify cosmetics bronzer since quite some time now, and I absolutely love this bronzer a lot. Earlier it did look a bit scary to me in the jar, but when I applied it; it gave the most beautiful glow to my face that did make me look glamorous! Ok! I am not praising myself, but that is what I felt after using it every time. So, on that note, below goes the review.


About Mattify Cosmetics Bronzer

  • This medium toned bronzer will look beautiful on any skin tone!  Dust all over with a fluffy powder brush to fake a sun-kissed glow. 
  • Apply more precisely by using a powder puff, for targeted "tanning" and a darker golden shimmer.
  • Can also be used with a powder puff or cosmetic wedge to contour and slim the arms, legs, nose and cheeks.
  • Add to your favorite lotion to create an all-over glow! 
Price: $5.99
Quantity: 12g

My experience with this bronzer

As I mentioned above, the first time I swatched this bronzer on my hand, I was a bit apprehensive about the shimmer and glitter in it. But, when I applied it on my face, it just blended like a dream. The shimmer was very very fine and it gave a beautiful glow to my face and overall look which looked warm and pretty on whole. I am absolutely in love with this bronzer and have been using it practically for almost all night parties I've been so far. Needless to say, I received lots of compliments too!! :)

Below are some pics, swatches and how it looks on me:


Mattify Cosmetics Bronzer  - Swatch

Mattify Cosmetics Bronzer after blending
 Below are my Half FOTDs :)
Without Flash


Without Flash

With Flash..Was feeling a bit brighter today, hence chose that lipstick!! :D

And below are some likes and dislikes that I've felt about this bronzer:

Likes:

1) Lovely shimmers and a formula that blends perfectly without looking patchy at all. It blends beautifully to give a healthy sun kissed glow.

2) The fine shimmers don't look OTT at all and have worked perfectly with my skin tone.

3) I like the staying power of this bronzer. Even with dancing and partying, it stays on my face for good 3-4 hours.

4) I've not got any break outs from this bronzer, nor did it create any allergic reactions to me.

5) Can't ask anything more for the price! I feel it to be perfect in all aspects.

Dislikes:

1) Not a dislike but obviously I can't sport all the shimmer at office. However, I love it so much that it feels like a restriction for not being able to wear it daily. :)

Overall verdict: I love this bronzer and I feel it would suit all skin tones just because of how subtle the shimmers are. Definitely recommended.

Rating: 4.5/5

Have you tried Mattify cosmetics Bronzer? Share your experience with me in your comments below.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...