Skip to main content

Faces Color Cosmetics Lends A New Hue To The Mumbai Glam-Slam With Three Stand Alone Stores


A recent entrant into the Indian market, the brand sets the tone for its ambitious growth plan

The men in Mumbai don’t stand a chance! FACES COSMETICS, the International makeup, skincare and personal accessories brand from Canada is all set to storm Mumbai. Hot on the heels of its stupendous success in Pune and Delhi, the brand is launching three exclusive stores at Linking Road, Oberoi Mall Goregaon and the spanking new Infinity Mall II Malad. Bold, sexy and truly chic, the stores bring to life the trendy aura of a brand loved by fashionistas across the globe.


FACES Cosmetics stores across the globe celebrate vanity and beauty through offering a wide range of internationally acclaimed makeup, skincare and beauty accessory products. Exciting promotions, free make-overs, trend spotting, beauty advice, the latest looks, it’s all in here!  The new FACES stores are all set to notch up the glam quotient in Mumbai!

Sameer Prasad CEO, FACES Cosmetics, stated,
“Mumbai is the citadel of glamour. It is the home for Bollywood and the abode of some of the most glamorous Indian faces. We are thrilled with the success FACES stores have enjoyed elsewhere in India, and hope to soon be the top-of-mind color cosmetics brand for every trendy Mumbaikar. 


The simultaneous launch of three stores in Mumbai sets the tone for our ambitious expansion plans in India. By the end of FY 2011-12, we will expand our presence to over 30 such signature stores.”

FACES has already been making a splash across most major cities in India, with two signature stores and ten exclusive mall kiosks in operations. In fact the bang-on-trend FACES colour cosmetics range is also available in 150 traditional trade outlets. And over 3500 outlets stock the grooming must-haves from FACES, the range of personal care accessories.

Close on the heels of the launch of the 3 stores in Mumbai, FACES will open its second store in Pune at the newly launched Market City Phoenix Mall.

The brand with a more than 40 year old heritage and expertise in the Colour cosmetics business globally, has aggressively expanded the width of its product offering in India to over 800 stunning products.

So do we see the face of Indian cosmetic industry turn a new leaf with FACES? Indeed, India never looked so good before.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...