This is the first time I've been given an award from a blog, and I am so thankful to Mama Laura for that. :)
Now, coming to the award, below are the rules:
The Rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this award to you:
Thanks Mama Laura for the award!! :D
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
Ok! There are actually lots of random things about me, which I'd state below in very random order :D
1) I might sound bubbly from my writings, but personally I am a bit introvert person. I don't mingle well with people and feel more comfortable in my own space.
2) I love playing piano and I can spend hours creating compositions on it.
3) I love to read a lot, and my all time fav is Harry Potter series!
4) Though I love creating facial arts, my regular makeup is quite minimal. I usually use concealer, mineral powder, lipstick, eye liner and mascara. I don't like using Kajal.
5) I am a sucker for hand creams. I always carry hand creams with me, the way people carry lip balms.
6) I don't watch TV much, but I love to watch cartoons. My current fav cartoon serials on TV are Doraemon, Chhota Bheem and Richi Rich. I also enjoy watching Mr. Bean.
7) I love to write poems too, and have written a lot on my personal blog. However, the frequency keeps on changing from time to time.
3. Answer the following questions
Name your favorite color: All versions of pink and blue
Name your favorite song: An anonymous instrumental I composed myself on piano
Name your favorite dessert: Jalebi
What is pissing you off?: Back biting
When you’re upset, you?: Go to sleep
Your favorite pet: Would love to have a hamster. Also lovebirds.
Black or White? : White
Your biggest fear?: Sharks, heights, caterpillars!
My best feature is: Chin
Everyday attitude: Be thankful
What is perfection: Something of which you are satisfied with, without any comparison from anyone
Guilty pleasure: Eating Kurkure
4. Award 15 blogs
I give this award to (drumrolls):
- Bhumika from New Love
- Nivedita from Beauty at times is skin deep
- Rashmi from Indyabeauty
- Poornima from Glitter Glamour Grace
- Komal from Jewelry Analysis
- Nupur from Makeup and Beauty Gyaan
- Dr. Shivani from Shivani's Makeup blog
- Rids from Sugar, Spice and all that’s nice
- Scarlett from Tich Mich
- Rads from Weekend Ramblings
- Uzma from Zestful Nails
- Shweta from My Random Thoughts
- Pooja from My Space
- Beena from Beauty and Everything else
Now, this reminds me I still have to finish my Lipstick tag from Chamber of Beauty. Will post it soon!! :D
Love and Blessings
Calicoaster