Skip to main content

Product Launch: Forest Essentials Presents a Special Summer Regime

Though monsoons have arrived to beat the heat, these new products from Forest Essentials seem quite promising to be used even in this humid season. Have a look:

Press Note:

Beat the heat this summer with Forest Essentials special summer regime which is refreshing and makes the skin looks gorgeous and ever beautiful.

It is a Seasonal Summer Care for Beautiful Skin. Please find below the information on special summer products

Pure Rosewater Facial Gel

Moisturizes | Refreshes
This light, cool Facial Gel incorporates pure Rosewater with Cucumber and Aloe Vera gel to soothe, refresh and moisturize the skin, leaving it luxuriously pampered and radiant.

Price: INR 795/-

Rose & Marigold Day Lotion

Lightens | Hydrates
Aromatic Rose oil and Marigold extracts blended with Ayurvedic herbs and rich Rice Bran oil ensure skin lightening and brightening. The concentrated Vitamin C content effectively combats free radicals for a more youthful complexion. SPF 25 gives long-lasting sun protection.
Hydrates | Tones
After steam distilling, precious Rose oil's hydrating fragrant residue becomes the finest Rosewater. This fine quality Rosewater has properties for cooling, soothing and moisturizing the skin.

Price: INR 1125/-

Panchpushp Replenishing Facial Gel

Moisturizes | Refreshes
A purifying gel made with fresh Aloe Vera and distilled water of five flowers including Rose, Jasmine, Saffron, Marigold and Kevda.

Price: INR 975/-

Panchpushp Day Lotion

Lightens | Hydrates
Panch Pushp is made from the fragrant water of five flowers - Rose, Marigold, Jasmine, Kevda & Saffron. It is made to moisturize and nourish the skin. SPF 25 gives long-lasting sun protection.

Price: INR 1125

Panchpushp Facial Tonic Mist

Tones | Purifies
This hydrosol or floral water comes from the condensation collected during the steam distillation of flowers when extracting essential oils. This contains five flowers for naturally hydrating, softening and retaining a glow for the complexion.

Price : INR 875/-

Light Moisturising Aloe Vera Facial Gel

Healing | Rehydrating
The pure extract from the Cactus plant, is a natural humectant and adds moisture to the skin. It has healing and clarifying properties.

Price: INR 675/-

Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Day Lotion

Lightens | Hydrates
Made from the pure essential oils of Jasmine & Mogra flowers blended into a light day lotion to moisturize and nourish the skin. SPF 25 gives long-lasting sun protection.

Price: INR 1125/-

Fresh Jasmine & Aloe Vera Facial Tonic Mist

Tones | Hydrates
A luxurious facial mist with pure essential oil of Jasmine blended with intensely hydrating Aloe Vera Juice, drenches the skin with moisture.

Price : INR 875/-

The products are available at :
Amritsar
Bengaluru
Chennai
Hyderabad
Jaipur
Ludhiana
Mumbai
New Delhi

So, what do you think? I am particularly interested in Aloe Vera Tonic mist and Facial Gel!! :) What are you eying on?

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...