Skip to main content

Review: Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter

I usually suffer from dry and cracked lips if I am not always super careful to treat them well. As is the case with lip balms, a few worked well for me while some others failed badly. I usually don't want to take chances with my lip balms and usually stick with the ones that have worked well for me. But, when I came across this particular lip balm from Himalaya Herbals with cocoa butter and Sal butter as its ingredients, I was more than tempted to give it a try. I've been using this since past one week now and hence reviewing it her. Check out the details below:



About Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip butter








Price: INR 125


Quantity: 10 grams


My experience with this lip butter:


The lip butter comes in this cute jar packaging and is quite creamy in consistency. The butter is a translucent gel and has a sweet smell of cocoa butter. It glides on well on the lips and is transparent on application. Even though it has sweet cocoa butter smell, it doesn't taste of it. In fact it is tasteless. The lip butter gives a soft glossy finish to the lips and hence can be worn beneath or above any lipstick.

Below are some pics:










Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about this lip butter:


Likes:

1) I love the way it smells. The soft cocoa butter fragrance is quite soothing to the senses.

2) The lip butter is quite creamy and glides on well on the lips giving a smooth glossy finish.

3) It is not tinted hence can be worn beneath any lipstick, even beneath a nude one.

4) I found the lip butter extremely moisturizing for my lips. It has worked well in taming my lips to look decent and behave properly so I love it a lot. I just need to apply it once in the morning before starting my day and then at night before going to sleep. Just twice the application keeps my lips hydrated and moisturized. That means the effects are good and long-lasting.

5) It is made up of organic and herbal products hence definitely scores over other chemically manufactured products. Also it is free from petroleum, silicon, artificial flavors and preservatives.

6) Quite affordable

Dislikes:

I don't like the jar packaging for hygiene reasons. Also, I hate to mess my fingers and nails while taking the product out.

Overall verdict:
It is a good lip butter and works excellently on its claims. I love how it smells, the way it works and it is really inexpensive so definitely recommended  for everyone.

Rating: 4.5/5


Have you used Himalaya Herbals lip products? Share your experience with me in your comments below. Which is your favorite lip butter?


Note: PR Sample; honest review

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...