Skip to main content

Review: NYX Runway palette ESP10CECBR For Eye Color Brown - Swatches

I’ve been eying this palette since ages now and I was more than glad to get my hands on it. The colors and shades presented by this palette are absolutely gorgeous and they complement each other well. It was fun to mix and match them all and create various looks. I did most for fun purpose, hence didn’t take proper photos.
Check out more details below:

About NYX Runway palette ESP10CECBR For Eye Color Brown


Price: INR 1100/-

Ingredients:

My experience with this palette


The eyeshadows of this palette qualify excellently in colors, shades, texture and pigmentation. The best thing about this palette is that all shades are so diverse yet they complement each other so well. The upper half of the palette starts with a satiny dark brown shade, taupe, satin taupe, shimmery beige and ends with frosty lavender. The light shades out of this palette are mostly satiny with a hint of shimmer and frost.
The lower half of the palette starts with a dark satiny purple shade, a satiny bright green to add a pop of color to your eye look, then come satiny light orangish brown, matte deep brown and satiny light yellow shade that has a hint of shimmer to it.
The texture of all the eyeshadows except for the matte dark brown from the lower half of the palette, are buttery smooth, and the pigmentation is something very impressive. The swatches I've given below are captured in just one swipe.
The palette also comes with a lovely wide mirror that is apt to see one half of your face, either eyes or lips. The sponge tip applicators aren't any useful, though is provided by the palette for emergency usage.

Some of the likes and dislikes I’ve felt about these eyeshadows:

Likes:


1) I love the diverse shades that complement each other so well. There are perfect matte crease shades, shimmery highlighter shades and satiny lid shades to take care of your complete eye look. 

2) The texture is buttery smooth and glide on well on the lids.

3) These eyeshadows are super pigmented. None of the shades are chalky at all. They blend well and look beautiful on application.

4) The price for the quality of these eyeshadows, makes it quite affordable.

5) These eyeshadows stay on my lids for as long as 4-5 hours when I use foundation and loose powder as base. With a good primer, they'd definitely stay for long without creasing.

Dislikes:
I don't know why the palette is given a number instead of a nice decent name. I mean ESP10CECBR doesn't even make any sense to me. However, for eye color brown did make me understand the kind of shades it'd have, and since my eye color is brown I had to get this one.

Overall verdict: Overall, this palette is a great value for money. I absolutely adore these eyeshadows and I am pretty happy with this particular palette. I checked out other palettes online as well and might order 1-2 soon!!

Rating: 4.5/5


Below are some more pics and swatches:




Swatches:


Upper half



















Lower Half













Have you used NYX eyeshadow palettes? Share your experience with me in your comments below.

Note: If you are still drooling over this palette, then here is a chance to win it! Check out this Facebook contest running on Beauty Diaries Facebook page where you can win this palette.
To know more details Click here>>>

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...