Skip to main content

Sleek MakeUP's Carribean Collection Preview

Inspired by dynamic colours reminiscent of the Caribbean, SleekMakeUP has launched a Limited Edition CARIBBEAN COLLECTION that combines 2 key Spring/Summer 2011 trends: 1970’s beauty and bold brights to catapult you into that holiday feeling.

1) CURAÇAO I -DIVINE 12 piece eyeshadow palette:
Jet off into paradise with the CURAÇAO I -DIVINE 12 piece eyeshadow palette (RRP £6.49), a mix of bold corals, ocean blue hues, and tangerine brights. 

Sleek MakeUP’s high colour pigmentation helps recreate the stand-out orange eyes rocked by Hollywood hottie Scarlett Johanssen and Pop Queen Fergie this Spring. Bright eyes are back; wear a vivid sweep of coral or lucid yellow as seen at the Derek Lam and Peter Som shows in 2011.

2) BONAIRE POUT POLISH:
The fashion industry has waxed poetic its obsession for orange lips, so pucker up with Sleek MakeUP’s BONAIRE POUT POLISH (RRP: £4.29) and match tangerine lips to the zesty micro-trend of fruit cocktail prints, seen on the Stella McCartney and Prada S/S 2011 catwalks. 

SleekMakeUP’s tinted lip conditioning balm is enriched with Jojoba, Avocado and Sweet Almond Oil as well as having SPF 15, giving you gorgeous conditioned lips that are protected from harmful UV rays.

3) ARUBA BLUSH:

Also in the collection is SleekMakeUP’s ARUBA BLUSH (RRP: £4.29). Be brave and brighten your look with a cheeky hint of coral and turn into a bird of paradise with Caribbean inspired colours!

The Caribbean Collection has launched on the 6th July for a limited time only.

Available in Superdrug stores nationwide and online at www.sleekmakeup.com

Sleek MakeUP is a brand that represents women of all skin tones, offering 30 shades of foundation, more than any other High Street brand.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...