Skip to main content

Sneak Peek to Too Faced Fall 2011 Makeup Collection

This ultra-seductive and luxurious in the latest makeup from Too Faced can make you feel the essence so as to look perfect. And now is the time for you to try to play with color. Below are some pics of what Too Faced Midnight in The Garden of Glamour Fall 2011 Makeup Collection offers:


Smokey Eye Eyeshadow Collection - $36




Reintroducing the best selling smoky eye shadow collection with a slimmer package and new, color-saturated formulas. Created for a deeply blended technique, these wearable shades add a modern drama to all eye shapes.

Exotic Color Intense eye shadow singles - $18



Dangerously rich collection of exotic eye shadows inspire pure decadence. These intense satin shades were created as the must-have accessory to compliment Too faced's best selling eye shadow collections. Your lids will be instantly elevated to daring and dynamic with these color-saturated accents.

Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eye liner - $21

This creamy, long-wearing eye liner will glide on with the ease of a liquid liner and lock down for 8 hours of budge-proof, smudge-proof wear. Available in six waterproof shades ranging from the necessary classics to cutting edge couture, each with a flexi-film, beveled smudger to allow a smokey blend or precise line.




Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop Color Correcting eyeshadow primer - $18

Too faced's world famous shadow insurance eye shadow primer has been infused with a perfect lemon-yellow tone that neutralizes redness and ruddiness while ensuring eye shadow shades are clear and true every time.

Shadow brushes Essential 3 piece set - $36

Three must have eye brushes that everyone from the professional expert to the beauty beginner needs to build every eye look possible! Includes instruction card.

Size Queen Mascara - $21

Too faced's gigantic, dual-helix brush and keratin-infused curl-setting formula works synergistically to create magnificent, multi-dimensional lashes instantly! The massive, corkscrew-shaped brush boasts both long, lengthening bristles and short, volumizing fibers to grab, coat and condition every single lash for a lavish, layered effect! 

The Ultimate smokey eye collection - Sexy fall makeup collection set

Includes:
  • The new smokey eye collection,
  • Perfect eye liner in perfect black,
  • Shadow insurance lemon drop,
  • Size Queen Mascara,
  • Glamour Gloss in "This is Pretty"
  • A reusable black tote bag 
Note: Press Release



Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...