Skip to main content

Tips to Make up the Perfect eyebrows

Tips to make up the perfect eyebrows


Tips to Make up the Perfect eyebrows


It is rightly said that your eyebrows can make or break your look. While going through loads of photo and video tutorials what amazes me most is to see that a perfectly done celebrity makeup tutorial for eye makeup doesn't look that fascinating just because the tutor's eyebrows aren't properly groomed.

Sometimes, the shape and color of the eyebrows wouldn’t match the person's face, makeup or personality and that spoils the overall look. So, below are some of the pointers that might help you in getting your perfect eyebrows:

1) A rule of thumb is that your eyebrows should be one or two shades darker than your hair color. So, if you have black hair, don't try to color your eyebrows dark brown or red, unless you are getting ready for a Halloween party.

2) If you want to start tweezing your eyebrows of all the unruly hair, I suggest you get a stencil kit for that and mark the outlines properly before starting with the tweezers. Otherwise, it is best to let a professional do it for you.




3) If you are too scared of tweezing, one way to make your eyebrows look more groomed is to brush them upwards using a small toothbrush or eyebrow brush and cut the hair carefully that goes above your eyebrow line using a small pair of scissors.

4) One way to make your eyebrows look groomed and set, is to apply some hairspray on a small toothbrush and brush your eyebrows in the way that looks comfortable to you. The eyebrows will be set that way for a longer time. You can also use a little hair gel if you don't have eyebrow gel with you.

Bushy Eyebrows


5) If you have a round or heart shaped face with a thick or wide nose, wide set of eyes, and if you are too lazy to keep your eyebrows groomed regularly, choose for thick eyebrows. Even thick eyebrows need grooming, but you don't need to be that frequent with them.


Thin Eyebrows


6) If you have a long and thin face, with small forehead, small features and close or deep set eyes, choose to keep thin eyebrows as they will enhance your overall look.

7) You can always make your brows look more dramatic by running a white or skin colored pencil under the arch and blending it into the skin.

I hope these tips help you in sporting those perfect eyebrows and flaunt them better!

Image source: 1, 2, 3, 4

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...