Skip to main content

Video - 'Born Again' the new Illamasqua film starring BAFTA winner Vicky McClure

BAFTA award-winning actress Vicky McClure, celebrates the alter ego in Illamasqua's new film 'Born Again'.

'Born Again' is Illamasqua's fourth collaboration with Vicky; her portrayal of Lol in This is England, and Channel 4's subsequent TV series, resonated with the Illamasqua brand values of freedom, self-expression, and cultural tolerance, and for that she became Illamasqua's muse.


Check out the video below to see Vicky as a beautiful young woman on a journey that will define who she will be for the rest of her life.




You can also watch an exclusive behind-the-scenes film and an interview with the film's star at Illamasqua.com/bornagain

“Illamasqua always does things differently, which is why they capture your attention. 'Born Again' is about releasing your alter ego. The story telling is creative, different and beautiful.” 
~ Vicky McClure, BAFTA Best Actress 2011

Spob, Illamasqua Head of Professional Development created all of the make-up and hair looks in the film. 'Born Again' is a Propaganda agency film, written by Mark Williams, Creative Director at Propaganda agency, and produced by Flynn Production Company, with Paul Gore as Director.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...