Skip to main content

The Face Of Lakmé Absolute - Kareena Kapoor

Bollywood Star Represents New Beauty Range



Lakmé since its inception has always celebrated beauty and as an ode to the contemporary Indian woman, Lakmé presents ABSOLUTE - a high-performance long wear make up range. This premium range of cosmetic has been specially created for the woman of today who leads an international life with a soul that is Indian at heart. Kareena Kapoor a mesmerizing beauty, a caring sister, a devoted daughter, a talented actress and above all an epitome of the confident Indian woman, has been chosen as the face of Lakmé ABSOLUTE.  She is a perfect fit for the brand as she embodies the quintessential essence of beauty, which the brand represents. As the face of Lakmé ABSOLUTE, Kareena will be part of the brand’s campaign and unveil the Absolute looks at the Lakmé Grand Finale by Manish Malhotra at Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/ Festive 2011 (August 16 –21, 2011).

Lakmé ABSOLUTE is the brand’s high performance long-wear makeup line with world class products that last up to 16 hours. Designed by Lakmé make-up experts Lakmé ABSOLUTE offers the best in long-wear benefits coupled with do-good skin care properties enabling the contemporary Indian woman to be magical in her everyday life.


Talking about being the face of Lakme Absolute Kareena Kapoor said,
“I’m very proud to be associated with a brand that introduced the concept of make-up to the Indian woman and today I’m excited to undertake this new journey with them. Lakmé ABSOLUTE keeps my skin radiant and makes me look beautiful the whole day without the need of any touch-ups. Its long wear and high-performance products are just what I need.”

While speaking about the new products she says,
“One of my favorite products is ABSOLUTE Lip Last with its precision brush and I’m totally hooked on to the Plump and Shine glosses for the range of sensational colors it offers, there is something for every occasion. As a face make the White Intense Two-Way compact is an extremely convenient product that doubles up as a powder and foundation and has sun filters, which protects my skin from the sun. I completely love the ABSOLUTE Mattreal mousse for daily wear as it’s extremely light and renders a natural glow to my skin while the Soft Focus Foundation is perfect for the glamorous party look. Amongst the eye products ABSOLUTE Kohl Ultimate is my favourite kohl that gives it a one stroke black color .”

Farida Kaliyadan, General Manager - Lakmé says,
“We are delighted to have Kareena as the face of Lakmé ABSOLUTE and launch its exciting range of products. Lakmé ABSOLUTE has been specially designed keeping in mind the Indian skin tone, texture and weather conditions. The range is inspired by the modern woman who effortlessly plays myriad set of roles across her personal and professional life. Kareena’s confident persona and beauty makes her the perfect choice for Lakmé ABSOLUTE. She is a performer par excellence and embodies what ABSOLUTE stands for.”


I love Kareena's style statement and except for sucked in cheeks and sometimes-too-much-bronzer, her make up has been pretty impressive so far. Lakmé definitely seems to be getting on the roll and stepping forward to new horizons with their new launches. I hope Lakmé ABSOLUTE turns out to be a success with this successful Bollywood actress.

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...