Skip to main content

Forest Essentials: Launches personalized facial kit


PRESS NOTE

Forest Essentials brings to you facial kits suited for your individual dosha.
In Ayurveda, Aromas are selected to balance the Doshas by their qualities. A dosha is one of three bodily humors that make up one's constitution according to Ayurveda.
Keeping with this tradition Forest Essentials launches its Facial Kit customized to each individuals personal dosha - Kapha, Vata and Pitta. 
Please find below the product information:

1. Kapha:                                                                                        
Kapha governed by earth and water and meant for normal to oily skin type. Kapha is charming voluptuous, steady in nature , the fragrances should be balancing and stimulating such as Rose and Narangi.

Kapha Facial Kit includes:                           
Facial Tonic Mist Pure Rosewater: It has properties for cooling , soothing and moisturizing the skin.
Facial Ubtan Narangi& Nagkesar: A clarifying blend of fresh sun-dried ingredients for skin lightening and brightening. Regular use leaves the complexion soft and glowing with a radiant sheen.
Aloe Vera Juice: A mixture for the Ubtan

Price: Rs.975/-

2. Vatta:                                                                                         
With elements like air and space Vata is like the wind, imaginative , refreshing and is for normal to dry skin . The fragrances for them include Sandalwood and Jasmine being calm and warming.

Vatta Facial kit includes:
Facial Tonic Mist Panchpushp:  This contains five flowers of which the Rose is naturally  hydrating , Bela helps in retaining moisture , Marigold is toning , Kewda is softening and Saffron gives a glow to the skin.
Facial Ubtan Soundarya: An ancient recipe, unique in its properties, for a smooth, radiant and brilliantly polished skin.
Aloe Vera Juice: A mixture for the Ubtan

Price: Rs.975/-

3. Pitta:                                                                                   

The last dosha being Pitta is for normal to sensitive skin type governed by fire and water. The fragrance for the fiery, stimulating, passionate Pitta dosha include balancing and cooling ones such as Rose, Marigold and Saffon.

Pitta Facial Kit includes:
Facial Tonic Mist Fresh Jasmine and Aloe Vera: A luxurious facial mist with pure essential oil of Jasmine blended with intensely hydrating pure Aloe Vera Juice drenches the skin with moisture.
Facial Ubtan Tejasvi: It contains red sandalwood, wild turmeric, saffron and skin whitening herbs to make the skin tone several shades lighter naturally
Aloe Vera Juice: A mixture for the Ubtan


Price: Rs.975/-

Along with the products each kit includes a mixing bowl with a spatula and a compact bag to fit all the products.

The products are available at :
Amritsar
Bengaluru
Chennai
Hyderabad
Jaipur
Ludhiana 
Mumbai
New Delhi

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...