Skip to main content

Video Tutorial - Classic Red Lips with Dramatic Eyes

A couple of days back I saw this model's picture while browsing through the internet and thought of trying this look. Check out the pic below:




I skipped making the inner v with the eyeliner on the eye makeup, just to make the look more wearable.

Below is a video tutorial that I made for the same. I know the lighting is not very great but I've tried to explain the details as much as I can through my voice. I hope you like it :)



Below are the list of products used to create the look:


Face:

Illamasqua Skin base foundation - S10
Garnier Roll on concealer
Mattify Cosmetics Loose powder
Peach blush from Beauty Angel's makeup kit

Eyes
Faces Eyeshadow primer
Satiny peach shade from Faces eyeshadow palette for smokey eyes.
Matte brown eyeshadow from NYX palette(for brown eyes)
Highlighter shade from NYX palette( for brown eyes)
Faces Mascara
Ambika Pillai Black Eye liner
Oriflame kajal eyeliner

Lips:
Catrice concealer and Catrice mineral powder around the lips
Cadeavera lip balm
Red lip liner from "The color workshop" palette
Deborah Milano Atomic Red Lipstick - Shade 05

I hope you like the look and please don't forget to comment below  :)


Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...