Skip to main content

Forest Essentials Launches a Bridal Box for every girls dream day.


Forest Essentials wants you to enjoy a, once in a lifetime, ritual in your home, the way it has always been done traditionally over centuries in India, as part of the preparations for your wedding day.  A bride anywhere in her world is the epitome of beauty. Her wedding day is one of the most significant days in her life. This day marks her transition into womanhood.

Traditionally there are sixteen ‘shringars’ or ceremonial rituals of beauty and adornment which are performed on the wedding day. These include the oiling and washing of the hair, the polishing of the body and face with exfoliating pastes, nourishing packs and elaborate bathing rituals. The use of the colour red is considered to be auspicious because it has several emotional, erotic and fertility related qualities. This is reflected in the red of the mehndi or intricate patterns of henna on the hands and feet, the red of the bindi and sindoor, and the red palette of the bridal clothes that are worn.

The term ‘Shringar’ is associated with Lakshmi or the Goddess of beauty, prosperity, good luck and fertility. 


Please find below the list of categories of products in the bridal box:


  • Head Massage Oil
  • Facial Ubtan
  • Facial Serum
  • Fruit Scrub
  • Body Massage Oil
  • Body Polisher
  • Milk Bath

A silver box containing Sindoor as a small gift from Forest Essentials.

Please Note: All the bridal boxes are customized according to ones preference. Price on Request.

The products are available at :

  • Amritsar
  • Bengaluru
  • Chennai
  • Hyderabad
  • Jaipur
  • Ludhiana 
  • Mumbai
  • New Delhi

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...