Skip to main content

Product Launch: Boots 17 Autumn Collection


With a new season approaching, take the time to check out the brand new Boots 17 Autumn collection. The matching metallic range includes:

- Three eyeshadows trios and 
- Three nail polishes, 

All based on colours from the Autumn / Winter 2011 catwalk for an on-trend makeover. Check out more details below, including their haircare products for this season:




Hello New Hairstyle!
- #3 Boots knows nothing gives women that feel good feeling like having fantastic new hair - 

This Autumn, embrace the hottest hair trends with a host of haircare products, exclusively available at Boots at great value 3-for-2 Mix & Match – your hair will thank you for it.

Give your bouffant a boost! The change in weather can leave hair looking and feeling dry and limp. Pamper your hair with 
  • Umberto Giannini Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask, 200ml, £5.61 or 
  • by applying Lee Stafford Argan Oil, 50ml, £11.99 for a must-have moisture infusion.
Wave goodbye to that windswept look and protect your style this Autumn by opting for a fuss-free Low Pony that will withstand even the strongest of gales. Simply add volume to the hair by spraying Boots Essentials Extra Firm Hold Hairspray, 200ml, £1.02 at the roots, working through the hair. Scoop hair back with Boots Thick Pony Bands, £1.75 and take a thick strand out of the pony, wrapping around the band and sealing with a couple of Boots Essential Black Grips, £1.38.

Boots has all the exclusive products and expertise to have your hair looking its very best this Autumn, without breaking the bank. All haircare favourite products are on 3-for-2 Mix & Match between 7th September and 4th October – what better excuse to indulge your hair this season?

Coming Soon: Five more reasons from Boots to help you celebrate Autumn, watch out for them popping into your inbox soon!

Disclaimer: PR info

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes

Online Amazon Shopping In India -Estee Lauder Defining Beauty cosmetic travel Set 5pc

I ordered this five piece Estee Lauder cosmetics travel kit from Amazon on January 27th, 2011, and I received the package today. What a lovely day to receive such things! I've always been quite impressed with the kind of packaging Amazon gives. The hardboard case, the thermocols and multiple levels of bubble wrapping around the products, makes it absolutely next to impossible for the package to get damaged in anyway on its own, unless you run a road-roller over it. I ordered for this particular kit, just because I wanted to try all of these stuffs, without having to spend a fortune on any. The package contains following products. I am mentioning the name along with the quantities here:

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing...