About these lashes:
- 10 x Handmade Artificial Thick False Eyelashes Makeup
- Material: High quality fibre
- 10 pairs of handmade artifical false eyelashes
- The eyelash is a natural type, looks natural and true on your eyes!
- Bring you natural beauty!
My experience with these lashes:
Since the time I've started using makeup, I am in love with false lashes and these have been a real treat to my eyes. The lashes are extremely well built and have a strong base to hold to. I love the way these lashes are constructed that gives a very naturally dense and fuller look to my eyes. I've found these lashes to be apt enough to go for any day time or night time look. And the best part - these are so affordable.
Check out more pics below:
| See the transparent nylon like base. The base is also feather soft |
| My eyes just wearing the lashes only |
Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about these lashes:
Likes:

1) Amazingly light and well built to fit perfectly on my eye lids. The lashes are very light and don't feel heavy at all on my lids.
2) I like the way they give my eyes such beautiful fuller lashes, without looking OTT at all. The lashes can very well go for both day time and night time looks.
3) The texture of these lashes is quite strong, despite them being light weight. I've used a pair 3-4 times so far and it holds perfectly fine, though I have discarded a pair after using it for 5th time, yet the problem was not with the lashes but with the glue that gets deposited at the base of the lashes and doesn't feel very comfortable on the subsequent wear.
4) Very inexpensive for the quantity and quality you get.
5) Another great thing I like about these lashes is that the base of the lashes is made transparent. So, you can wear this over any color eyeliner that need not be black all the time.
5) Another great thing I like about these lashes is that the base of the lashes is made transparent. So, you can wear this over any color eyeliner that need not be black all the time.
Dislikes:

1) It is not available at drugstores near my house. You can avail these lovelies from Bornprettystore.com website.
2) It takes some time and efforts to set the circular transparent base on the lids.
2) It takes some time and efforts to set the circular transparent base on the lids.
Overall verdict:

These lashes are a must have for any makeup addict, even if you don't do makeup on regular basis. These can go amazingly for both neutral and glamorous eye makeup looks while preserving your natural look and simply enhancing them to another level. Definitely recommended!
Rating: 


/5



/5
So, what do you think about these lashes?
Share your opinion with me in your comments below.
You can avail a 10% discount from all your purchases at Bornprettystore.com by using the discount code - "KSAJ61".
Disclaimer: PR Sample; honest review