About Himalaya Herbals Foot Cream
My experience with this foot cream
I have always had dry feet, but thankfully my heels never got cracks. However, on my hunt to get a cream for my feet and to combat the dryness I came across this cream and I've been using this since around a year now. I got two packs of this cream at Dubai transit shopping and I quite like the way this cream has worked so far. It has a nice incense stick fragrance which isn't too overwhelming. The cream is thick, and blends well into the hard skin of my feet leaving them soft.
Check out some pics below:
And below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about this foot cream:
Likes:
I like the handy tube packaging of the product with a flip open cap that makes it easy to use and travel friendly.
The cream is quite thick and comes with a nice soothing fragrance.
The cream blends well into the skin and gets absorbed quickly without leaving any greasiness behind. However, I usually fill a bit of slipperiness for the initial 30-50 seconds of the application, but that easily gets absorbed leaving only the effects on my feet - softness and hydration.
It is easily available in India as well and quite affordable too for its price.
A very less amount is needed to cover your feet so a tube will run for a long time. I have been using it daily twice and after 1 year of usage, my one tube has got over now.
Dislikes:
Somehow the effects of this cream don't leave on my feet for very long time. I usually wear open sandals and hence my feet get subjected to dirt, dust and pollution a lot. The effects of this cream remain on my feet for only 2-3 hours after which I need to re-apply it again.
No other con as such
Overall verdict: 

It works decently on my feet and I have been liking it so far. Somehow it makes my manly feet look better. The hydration it provides has also helped me in getting rid of the uneven pigmentation on my feet because of my habit of wearing open sandals. So, I might get it again once my current tubes are over.
Rating: 


/5



/5
Have you used Himalaya foot cream? Share your experience with me in your comments below