Skip to main content

Review: Tips and Toes Eye light - Emerald Glow, Photos, Swatches



About Tips and Toes Eye lights:
Ideal companion for an quick makeover by enhancing your eyes

To make your eyes more dramatic and give you the glamorous look at nights and achieve a soft look  in the day Tips & Toes has introduced Eye Lights in 6 striking shades-

* Blue Sapphire
* Black Onyx
* Emerald Glow
* Purple Passion
* Marine Magic
* Silver Shine.

Make your eyes life of a party or at work with range of intense colours that glide (fall) easily on your eye lids. The brush comes with softer felt tips not only protecting your sensitive eyes but also defining the makeup. It’s easy to use and more comfortable even for first time users; brush is for more professional hand.

So get an intense metallic finish with quick drying, water resistant and long lasting Eye Lights. Use Intense black water proof eye liner and after it dries one can use Eye Lights for dramatic and party look.

Four simple steps to a glamorous eye

1. Wash and clean your face before applying your make up.

2. Apply Tips & Toes Exotic Eyes eye shadow on the entire lid; make sure your application is just right. Please avoid cream or gel based eye shadows.

3. Now apply the Eye Lights by itself or you can use it as an outline ( on top of it) after applying dark eye liner.

4. Just simply- Apply a single line which starts from the inside and follow it through the outer area of the eye.

Price: INR 250/-

Quantity: 3ml

Shade being reviewed: Emerald Glow

My experience with this product:

My daily eye makeup usually consists of neutrals - Just some concealer, eyeshadow primer, a hint of neutral brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara. However, sometimes I do love to sport some nice funky color on my eyes and experiment with the looks especially while I go for evening outing. Emerald Glow is a warm green color that gives slightly sheer coverage and glossy finish. It is loaded with super fine shimmers that give a sparkle to the complete application. I've had good fun experimenting with this product and below are some of the pics for you guys.






Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I've felt about this product:

Likes:

It gives a nice sheer green color and a glossy finish that looks beautiful on application and gives a sparkle to the eyes.

The felt tip applicator helps you ensure that you get a precise application in one go.

Quite affordable for the price.

It is not waterproof. A gentle cleanser is more than enough to get it off. It comes of easily so gives very easy and non-messy experience.

The color Emerald Glow is a fun color and can be used to get various creative looks. It is not very bold and can be worn for soft day wear look.

Dislikes:

No complete list of ingredients.

Availability might be a problem, but you can checkout the Tips & Toes outlets at their official website here.

It is not very opaque as expected from the way it showed in the bottle, because of the shimmer in it and glossy finish. So, if you want a good color pay off, this may not be an idea buy.

Overall verdict: 
It is not something that you can use everyday, but can be a great buy to add a lovely sheer pop of color for some special occasions.

Rating: .5/5

Disclaimer: Product sent by brand for consideration; however my honest review as always.

Popular posts from this blog

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo - Review

Syoss Professional Performance Repair Therapy Shampoo During my visits to Germany, I spend a lot of time watching TV commercials, because of the only reason that I can somehow understand bits and pieces of them. I wasn't intending to buy any huge bottles, during my last trip, but I was so much intrigued by Syoss's continuous ads on the television, that I decided to give it a shot. I bought Syoss professional repair therapy shampoo from Muller mall, Germany. It has been 3 months now, since I've been using this shampoo and hence thought of reviewing it here. Check the ad below: What does the brand say about this product? He he..Let me translate that for you: Syoss - professional hair care products: Powerful varieties of high-quality care ingredients for perfectly groomed hair - every day, like right in accordance with the cultivated salon hairdresser. The high-quality care products repair damaged and dry hair, SYOSS Repair Therapy with rich nourishing

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts - Review

Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts  The best way to spend four hours of waiting period in Dubai transit is to do shopping. In all the shopping I did there, I bought this particular lotion as well. The main reasons behind buying this lotion were: 1) I wanted to try Olay as a brand as I’d heard a lot of good stories about it. 2) I wanted a light moisturizing face lotion that has SPF, UVA/UVB protection and could be worn easily below my foundation for day wear. Olay Natural White Lotion With Mulberry Leaf Extracts Price: $10 Quantity: 30 ml What does Olay say about its Natural White lotion ?

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review, Swatches

Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss - Review I began to use Neutrogena brand long back, when I was in US. The first product I bought of this brand was a liquid foundation, which was my first foundation of all. And, as expected I chose the wrong shade and had to throw it away. The second thing I bought sometime back was this Neutrogena Moistureshine LipGloss , which apparently happens to be my first tinted lipgloss too, as before this I was used to only lipsticks or lip balms.It took me a while to get used to the concept of glosses. I bought the shade 04 Glimmer: Neutrogena Moistureshine Gloss Like usual glosses, it comes